• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Black and White Tragic

Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

The only joy we have possible from this seasons blandness, is to shove our Grangemouth neighbours through the relegation trapdoor hanging on by their fingernails (all 10 of them).

This season may be a success after all?

JUST PLAY ALL OUR STRIKERS AND ROBSON RAY U MORON
Robson has to get a game. He can beat a man, crosses well but most importantly sets the tone with his drive and willingness to win.

A Hippolyte dive and Dunfermline win is all I ask for.

Never heard of Robson Ray, he any good? 

1-0 Pars, goodbye Falkirk. Bruce Anderson to do the honours.

Not going to make this one, which is lucky for each and every fife c**t on here as I have decided that fighting at the football is no longer for absolute cretins and intend to boot f**k out of everyone.

EVERYONE.

I finish work at 3 on Saturday so will catch the second half, I'm thinking we have to take points otherwise I'll go back to being a nervous wreck again.

0-1, own goal from a deflected cross.
A McKinnaccio masterclass.

Well within our capability. I just hope we want this more.

Are you bringing a display? I think we’ll win that battle.

Again.

Missing this for the Ayr races. Will be hooked to twitter from 3 to 4.45. Will fight a horse in sheer joy if we win. Will fight a horse in pure rage if we lose.

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Missing this for the Ayr races. Will be hooked to twitter from 3 to 4.45. Will fight a horse in sheer joy if we win. Will fight a horse in pure rage if we lose.

What if it's a draw? 

I’d rather go down than have to read any more of these pish match thread titles.

Edit to add; Away win.

Edited by Hughsie

Karma, karma, karma, karma for Camelon....

Seaside leagues you go oooh oh....

f**k sake man

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not going to make this one, which is lucky for each and every fife c**t on here as I have decided that fighting at the football is no longer for absolute cretins and intend to boot f**k out of everyone.

EVERYONE.

Shitting it ya c**t 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

EVERYONE.

That’s a great plan. If we get relegated a banning order is a sure way of ensuring I don’t have to watch us play part time pish.

What if it's a draw? 

I’ll run about screaming at innocent bystanders that we would’ve won if we had played all 4 strikers up front

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

JUST PLAY ALL OUR STRIKERS

I thought that was a plea to Dunfermline....

Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack should be our plan Ray.

Are the Pars back to being shite again ?

Crush them, no mercy. They must be destroyed.

edit would take a draw

Edited by D.A.F.C