Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Northfield 53

Alloa v Queens

Recommended Posts

Been shite at corners all season. Fitting that the goal that relegates us is a goal scored directly from a corner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

emoji17.png we are going down aren't we

It's felt like a distinct possibility for a while, but I now truly believe it's going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Partick goal now would well and truly f*ck us. Can't see us getting anything from the next 3 games. Shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats us done. Dobbie for 60 goals in league 1 next year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naysmith should have been binned long ago. Not sure why he is still there. Now too late to make any difference. Our board should hang their heads in shame - first of all for the panic stricken way in which he was appointed in the first place, then giving him a two and a half year contract based on not very much, then not sacking him when it became apparent he wasn’t up to the job. I blame Naysmith for this fiasco, but the real culprits are his bosses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Naysmith should have been binned long ago. Not sure why he is still there. Now too late to make any difference. Our board should hang their heads in shame - first of all for the panic stricken way in which he was appointed in the first place, then giving him a two and a half year contract based on not very much, then not sacking him when it became apparent he wasn’t up to the job. I blame Naysmith for this fiasco, but the real culprits are his bosses.

You dont think the players take some of the responsibility ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done Alloa. Awesome turn around. Keep it going.

Edited by PELE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

Thats us done. Dobbie for 60 goals in league 1 next year?

I wouldn't get ahead of yourself. Will he still be here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a fan of a small club in a league full of bigger teams, I'm rooting for Alloa to stay up.

Fantastic run you guys are on.

Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flash said:

Naysmith should have been binned long ago. Not sure why he is still there. Now too late to make any difference. Our board should hang their heads in shame - first of all for the panic stricken way in which he was appointed in the first place, then giving him a two and a half year contract based on not very much, then not sacking him when it became apparent he wasn’t up to the job. I blame Naysmith for this fiasco, but the real culprits are his bosses.

He has taken us to the depths and brink of relegation.

Has made mistake after mistake  and made us worse since he came in so YES he should have been binned long ago.

He talks a good game but cannot carry that on to the pitch.

No doubt  he will say AGAIN  that we dominated but just could not score but that we will get a break soon.

Just heard 1 win in 11 and that we have only won 8 games all season.

Appalling record that does not merit still being in the job.

AJ should have been brought in after we lost at home to Inverness.

Maybe more people will now see through this guy and realise it is not about what you say but what you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nithsdale Wanderer said:

He has taken us to the depths and brink of relegation.

Has made mistake after mistake  and made us worse since he came in so YES he should have been binned long ago.

He talks a good game but cannot carry that on to the pitch.

No doubt  he will say AGAIN  that we dominated but just could not score but that we will get a break soon.

Just heard 1 win in 11 and that we have only won 8 games all season.

Appalling record that does not merit still being in the job.

AJ should have been brought in after we lost at home to Inverness.

Maybe more people will now see through this guy and realise it is not about what you say but what you do.

All true.

When you factor in that he's benefited from the best player in the League having the season of his life, it's unforgivable that we're in such trouble.  We've also got two others apparently good enough to sign PCAs for top flight clubs.

Naysmith has failed dismally.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...