Alloa v Queens

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

More news expected of his injury today when more scans are done according to Naysmith.  Even if it's the least serious type of hamstring tear it'll probably be 2 weeks minimum but I'd be surprised if he's risked again this season. Shame when he's only 2 goals short of the goals per season record. 

Risked again!! Well I think if he thinks he has any chance he will try his upmost to play a part if he can. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think the best chance we have of seeing Dobbie again this season involves us winding up in the play-offs.

I can't decide whether I'd take that right now, if offered it.

I’d bite your hand off for 9th right now :(

Alloa are one of our bogey teams. Beaten us many times when we were expected to win, never mind this occasion when we're struggling to win a match. We've only won 8 league games this season. I'd take a draw now, but I doubt that will help, I expect Dunfermline to do Falkirk a favour.

10 hours ago, JessieField said:

Alloa are one of our bogey teams. Beaten us many times when we were expected to win, never mind this occasion when we're struggling to win a match. We've only won 8 league games this season. I'd take a draw now, but I doubt that will help, I expect Dunfermline to do Falkirk a favour.

Falkirk may get a win or a draw  but I don't for a second imagine Dunfermline will be doing them a favour.

18 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Risked again!! Well I think if he thinks he has any chance he will try his upmost to play a part if he can. 

Of course he'll try to get back asap but it would be foolish of him and the club to risk aggravating or worsening the injury if it's not fully mended. We've got another couple of players already playing with slight injuries as it is.  I'd like to see Dobbie setting the scoring record but I'd rather have him nearer 100% fit for the play-offs,  or the start of next season's Championship/League 1, whichever of these we are involved in first. 

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Of course he'll try to get back asap but it would be foolish of him and the club to risk aggravating or worsening the injury if it's not fully mended. We've got another couple of players already playing with slight injuries as it is.  I'd like to see Dobbie setting the scoring record but I'd rather have him nearer 100% fit for the play-offs,  or the start of next season's Championship/League 1, whichever of these we are involved in first. 

I agree with the general sentiment, but wouldn't like to think we're saving him for August's assault on the third tier.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I agree with the general sentiment, but wouldn't like to think we're saving him for August's assault on the third tier.

As I said,  I hope he's fit for whatever of the possible scenarios comes first. 

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:52, Distant Doonhamer said:

Falkirk may get a win or a draw  but I don't for a second imagine Dunfermline will be doing them a favour.

You don't think that Dunfermline would prefer to have Falkirk in the same Division with their large "derby" crowds next season? Dunfermline are safe now and very unlikely to reach the top 4 this season. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.

Guest Flash
6 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

image.png.6b22f2dbaca1b22fc0e9e634cdd5af55.png

Doyle right then? General consensus?

Could also be 3-5-2 with Doyle at CB and Todd up front with Dykes. Or 3-6-1 if Todd is further back. Or 4-5-1 if Doyle in midfield and Dykes up front on his own. 

I’d like to think it was 3-5-2, but suspect it will be something, something, one.

Guest Flash
2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

3-5-2 according to Goalshouter, with Dykes and Stirling up front!

Stirling played up front for a short time against Ayr, to little effect. 

52 minutes ago, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Altogether now, "We all dream of a team of Darren Brownlie's, a team of Darren Brownlie's, a team of. Darren Browlie's..."

Nightmare more like if my memory of his time with us serves.. :shutup.

He's not changed,  still gives stupid fouls away.