Your Bids, Please, Ladeez n Gennulmen!

I think JG IS close enough - and SP identified the piece. One hundred and thirty quid! I drive a Nissan Pulsar - nice car, but hardly Ford/Vauxhall popularity. Model changed in 2015, as well, so the scrappie was a bit of a Hail Mary rather than a realistic chance.

The lad at the dealer said that, even though he's been in the trade over thirty years, this is one of the most shameless examples of over pricing he's seen. They charge thirty bucks for the equivalent in the US.
Nissan UK have, needless to say, received a polite but quietly fuming email.

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I think JG IS close enough - and SP identified the piece. One hundred and thirty quid! I drive a Nissan Pulsar - nice car, but hardly Ford/Vauxhall popularity. Model changed in 2015, as well, so the scrappie was a bit of a Hail Mary rather than a realistic chance.

The lad at the dealer said that, even though he's been in the trade over thirty years, this is one of the most shameless examples of over pricing he's seen. They charge thirty bucks for the equivalent in the US.
Nissan UK have, needless to say, received a polite but quietly fuming email.

I suppose its being wise after the event but in these days of internet commerce is there any reason why you couldn't have just ordered one from the States and had it posted over?

I suppose its being wise after the event but in these days of internet commerce is there any reason why you couldn't have just ordered one from the States and had it posted over?
Well, there was the thirty quid shipping for a start, and the gamble of HMRC sneaking more bloody import fees onto it. Mainly, though, it's the fact that the wee camera (which fits into that hole) is just dangling at the moment.

And fůck knows how much the cűnts would want for a new one of those!

Archived