Forfar v Dumbarton 13/4/19

With The Loonz safely in the playoffs how about you go easy on us, maybe give Baird a Saturday off?

Rest Hilson even?

We'll do very well to come away with any result, a positive could be we field the same line-up for the 3rd match or so.

Technically in North East speak a Loon is a Son & vice versa, i. e. a male person, so really we are brothers x x

Ps Can we still get in the wee Social Club behind Main Stand?

Edited by Silverton End

2 hours ago, Silverton End said:

With The Loonz safely in the playoffs how about you go easy on us, maybe give Baird a Saturday off?

Rest Hilson even?

We'll do very well to come away with any result, a positive could be we field the same line-up for the 3rd match or so.

Technically in North East speak a Loon is a Son & vice versa, i. e. a male person, so really we are brothers x x

Ps Can we still get in the wee Social Club behind Main Stand?

Fair enough. Had a word with JW and he's agreed to play an untried forward in his place.

IMG_6026.JPG

Going for 9 home wins on the trot should be enough motivation, not seen that in my lifetime.

Terrific record against the Sons this season hopefully we can seal play-off place this weekend. Think we need to freshen the team up would get Reilly, Easton and Coupe in the team.

Going purely so I can fanboy over Thomas Reilly for another 90 minutes. And for the steak pies to be fair, but mainly for Reilly.

Brad Spencer still doing well? He’ll score, and I can’t begrudge him it. Looking at our team from the 3-2 game in January though I am hopeful that we can put up a bit more of a fight...Well, not be 1-3 down at half-time.

Guest bernardblack

9 in a row at home would be some achievement.

I’d like to see Reilly and Spencer in the middle of the park for this one please

Not feeling confident about this one at all although 3 points would go a long way to ensuring we remain in this division. Forfar seem to have our number this season and I don't think I've ever seen us win at Station Park before. Add to that the fact I thought we looked pretty average last Saturday, Thomas seems to be off the boil a bit, Spencer will be choking for revenge and Forfar's current home form.

At least it's a solid away day for the brave souls making the journey. May the bridies and steak pies numb your pain.

Last 8 Home = 24pts
Last 8 Away = 8pts
2 home wins would be a fantastic way to go in to the playoffs
It's astonishing how this time of year throws up weird coupon-busting results and a team on a hot streak of 8 home wins should be really nervous about a very modest outfit showing up this weekend. I would add more but my carer says it's time for my tea and Caramel Wafer.

It's astonishing how this time of year throws up weird coupon-busting results and a team on a hot streak of 8 home wins should be really nervous about a very modest outfit showing up this weekend. I would add more but my carer says it's time for my tea and Caramel Wafer.
Correct. Not in the least bit surprised if the Sons win. I used to pack in the fixed odds coupons about now because of all the weird results. Think its like the last day of school term where you could bring in games and fanny about waiting for the holidays to start.