Celebrity c***s

Phil Scott, who'd just broken into the Scottish u21 squad and had been received much hype in the media asked my best mate if he "knew who he was"............"if you don't know who you are, how the f**k should I?" was the reply.

Guest JTS98

Our collective obsession with celebrity is arguably one of the sickest things about our society.

It's no wonder so many of them act like bell-ends. When someone is lauded in society for something trivial like being good at a sport or being in some shitey tv show, it shows how perverse our priorities are.

10 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Seriously though, a couple of years ago, I was at the golf tournament in Abu Dhabi, went for the practise days etc... I’m not too interested in golf, but the guy I was working with at the time was a huge enthusiast.
We met all the top players, had beers with a few of them.
On the Saturday, James Mccavoy was in the bar at the 18th. As I’m very fond of the novel & movie Filth, I said to James “hi, nice to see you James” he said “I’m not who you think I am, so f**k off”
Celebrity c**t!

Turned out it was the lad from About a boy.

The Games are always, repeat always, being played. 

It must be a nightmare being a so-called celebrity and having utter morons invading your personal space every time you leave the house and then making stuff up or completely exaggerating stories about you on the internet.

The only celebrities I've encountered have been decent, even the ones with a reputation for being dicks.  I saw Derek Riordan out down the Shore watching the UEFA cup final when Rangers were in it, he was fine.  I've seen Leigh Griffiths out a few times and again, totally fine.  

At the last minute, Noele Gordon demanded a £2000 fee for attending a charity fete that my mum organised.
Now there's a name that won't have shown up on the Strumpets of Yore thread yet.

Ooh.....just think of the storyline possibilities if ‘Crossroads’ was being made today........frustrated motel owner and heart-of-gold Meg would be having a torrid incestuous relationship with her wheelchair-bound son whilst her slapper daughter was getting it tight in the kitchen from unhinged Scottish sex dwarf chef Archie McPhee.........etc., etc.........
[emoji851]

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I once asked Lenny Henry for his autograph at the Festival years ago (yes, Lenny Henry. I know but I was young and foolish). I got it but he was a grumpy c*nt.

Wish I'd just done what my mate's Hearts supporting brother did to a Saint Johnstone player once- asked him for his autograph, got it, looked at the piece of paper, said "Oh, so that's who you are", screwed up the bit of paper and walked away.  

As expected, this thread should be renamed “times you were a c**t to celebrities”. Second story above the current leader.

I nearly ran over Willie Miller once. He had a bottle of wine in his hand and crossed the road from the shop to his car without looking. Presume he was going to visit Jimmy Calderwood (who lived just up the road). Willie initially looked surprised that he was about to get flattened but then gave me a filthy look. 

Guest JTS98
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I nearly ran over Willie Miller once. He had a bottle of wine in his hand and crossed the road from the shop to his car without looking. Presume he was going to visit Jimmy Calderwood (who lived just up the road). Willie initially looked surprised that he was about to get flattened but then gave me a filthy look. 

...and in that moment, the fate of Scottish radio was sealed.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Nearly ? F*cking nearly ?
Why did you brake, you c*nt ?

Just now, JTS98 said:

...and in that moment, the fate of Scottish radio was sealed.

It was not too long before a cup final, when Aberdeen poached Calderwood for the following season. It may well have been the very meeting where Miller and Calderwood agreed terms. I could have spared Dunfermline from Davie Hay. Sorry everyone. 

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was not too long before a cup final, when Aberdeen poached Calderwood for the following season. It may well have been the very meeting where Miller and Calderwood agreed terms. I could have spared Dunfermline from Davie Hay. Sorry everyone. 

This changes things. Big time.

We're done.

15 hours ago, RockMusic said:

Neil Oliver - that utter bellend from the Coast program - was an utter twat to some sweet old ladies in St.Monans in Fife. We were on holiday and our cottage was on the front road. We were outside getting ready to head out for the day and before I saw him I heard one of the sweet old dears say something like, " Hello Mr Oliver, are you filming here today?" The utter nob-end brushed her off with: " I'm on holiday" and walked straight past. Now, I, along with the entire country, couldn't stand him anyway but that was well out of order. I also saw him a couple of years later at the Kings Theatre before a panto and I can confirm that he didn't wash his hands after going to the bog. Minger!!

Somebody I know shared halls with him when he was at Glasgow Uni and apparently he was a bell-end of the highest order well before he hit our screens.

On the subject of c***s who the BBC subsidise though, I was with a German friend at a small music festival up in Durness village hall (hardly the SECC) where Aly Bain & Phil Cunningham were playing.  She said to Phil afterwards "I went to see you when you were playing in Munich", to which he just replied "did you now" in the most disinterested manner possible before walking straight off without making any eye contact. 

26840042038_8be1ec38f9_m.jpg

p***k.

Ryan Christie is a total fud when hes out in the pubs in Inverness.  Giving it the big 'un because he plays for Celtic and Scotland now.

Just kidding.  He's sound as fuck and I want to kiss him.