• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

11 hours ago, OSP said:

Mostly footballers that I've met that are absolute bell ends.

David Beckham & Brian McClair stand out as two of the worst. Arrogant, wanky c***s the pair of them.

I did once serve a woman in a shop I worked in, thinking I recognised her as the mother of a girl I went to school with. She looked at me like I was mental when I asked how her daughter was doing.

Turns out it was Rhona Martin, who had just won gold at the Winter Olympics a couple of weeks before, and that's where I had recognised her from...

Brian McClair brought his Man United youth team to play Edinburgh City in a pre-season friendly in 2003 and was quite nice. Maybe he was scared of someone grassing him up for being a cnut and getting the hairdryer treatment when he got back to Manchester. 

22 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Brian McClair brought his Man United youth team to play Edinburgh City in a pre-season friendly in 2003 and was quite nice. Maybe he was scared of someone grassing him up for being a cnut and getting the hairdryer treatment when he got back to Manchester. 

Funnily enough, that's pretty much what happened when I met him. 

He barged past a young group of lads that were at the training ground as guests of Sir Alex when they asked for his autograph. Didn't even look at them.

Ferguson saw it, and went marching after him into the changing rooms. All we could hear was screaming...

3 minutes later McClair came out all sweetness and light to the young lads, whilst also having a face like fizz when he turned away at the end.

c**t.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 19:57, Highland Capital said:

I know of a lady who picked Ben Fogle up at an airport once for some BBC gig.  It was just the two of them in the car and he was apparently he was a total ignoramus who made no conversation and was just a general knob.  I've also heard a couple of horror stories about Robson Green. 

I've mentioned him on these types of threads before but I once met Jimmy Carr at work.  I found pleasant enough (a bit of a quiet guy actually) and that was all fine.  I do remember though he'd been at some armed forces thing earlier in the day and they'd given him some momento thing (not a big thing but I doubt they hand them out to just anyone).  He left it behind.

Did you snaffle it? Those Victoria Crosses can fetch a few pounds.