Celebrity c***s

2 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

Slightly OT but around the same time I encountered him when he was on Arran as a guest “celebrity” for some event. His (white) sponsored car was left parked outside a hotel overnight and when he went to drive off the following morning he found that someone had scrawled “kiss my fanny flaps” across the bonnet.

^^^ Keyed KL's motor ^^^

Not quite a "do you know who I am?" but I was in a nightclub once where (unbeknownst to me) one of those c***s from Only Was Is Essex, Geordie Shore or similar was in.

Walked past him on the stairs and said "alright mate?" and he sighed "I suppose you want a picture then? You'll need to wait upstairs."

I genuinely had no idea who he was (still couldn't tell you) so I just walked away in a state of confusion.

No clue who he was, but he was in Kilmarnock on the night of the Dortmund v Bayern Champions League final

In 1974 I was catching the London train from Crewe station. It was very crowded; I found myself in a last-minute rush for the one remaining seat beside a tall, good-looking man with collar-length hair, it was the seventies; buckaroo!

I looked up and saw it was none other than Peter Purves, it was the height of his Blue Peter fame. He said, "You jammy b*****d" and quick as a flash, I replied, "Don't be blue, Peter!" Needless to say, I had the last laugh!

Edited by The Minertaur

This is more people reacting to so called celebs rather than them: I was in Dunvegan  in Skye on a touring holiday at the same time as the guy who played the old git on Waterloo Road. Hardly A-list stuff, I'm sure you'll agree, but he was getting treated by the locals as if he was Robert de Niro. We were in a cafe and after finishing I sent up my then young son to pay the bill. Just as the woman at the counter was about to deal with him, in walked old git and the woman just blanked my son and started fawning all over the guy. I then went up and interrupted her fawning and said firmly " my son's trying to pay our bill". She then gave me a dirty look for daring to interrupt what seemed to be the highlight of her life. When we went into the shop after that, the assistant was talking to a local and I overheard her saying, " he was in here too". I know Dunvegan is isolated but come on.

And I was in Blackpool Pleasure Beach once when part of the park was closed to the public because Jedward were filming!! Jedward FFS!!!

I arrived back from the Germany v Scotland Future Cup match at the same time as the team. Stinking of sweat and beer, I asked the joint bosses to sign the match poster. Tommy Burns was an absolute gentleman, smiling and chatting, even asking round for a pen when mine wouldn't work. He appreciated that I had made the effort to go to a nothing match. By contrast, Wattie Smith was an ignorant c**t .

On 09/04/2019 at 07:17, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ooh.....just think of the storyline possibilities if ‘Crossroads’ was being made today........frustrated motel owner and heart-of-gold Meg would be having a torrid incestuous relationship with her wheelchair-bound son whilst her slapper daughter was getting it tight in the kitchen from unhinged Scottish sex dwarf chef Archie McPhee.........etc., etc.........
emoji851.png

I read "Archie McPhee" as "Archie McPherson" and it's now an image I can't get out of my brain. *SHUDDER*

Angus Lennie will be spinning in his grave.

It's Shughie McPhee.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 07:17, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ooh.....just think of the storyline possibilities if ‘Crossroads’ was being made today........frustrated motel owner and heart-of-gold Meg would be having a torrid incestuous relationship with her wheelchair-bound son whilst her slapper daughter was getting it tight in the kitchen from unhinged Scottish sex dwarf chef Archie McPhee.........etc., etc.........
emoji851.png

29 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I read "Archie McPhee" as "Archie McPherson" and it's now an image I can't get out of my brain. *SHUDDER*

On 10/04/2019 at 21:46, The OP said:

When my sister in law was working as an apostle named Peter that Jesus guy was giving it “do you know who I am” and she (quick as a flash) said no three times before repenting and being forgiven.

Doubt it.

Guest Moomintroll
Salt Bae.

No real reason, but I hate that c**t.

Looks like a knob, seems a bit of a fraud and that salt sprinkling gimmick is utter w**k.

No idea who the f**k that is, but that name alone has aroused my fury.

I bet the truth to a load of the stories is that someone wanted a picture and/or autograph from the famous person at an inconvenient time and has gone in a big huff when refused and thus the 'famous person' is somehow a dick or rude or arrogant etc.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

A guy I used to work with previously worked in a hotel that Alan Davies of QI fame stayed at. Apparently he’s an arrogant knob.

Did he not bite a homeless guy on the face once?

Alan Davies seems quite happy to admit that he's not the amusing, carefree type that he plays on the telly, and is actually a complete c**t. Perhaps so as to put people off approaching him in the first place.

Here's his own take on vagrant anthropophagy: "He wasn't a tramp. He was a raging, horrendous arsehole. He called me a c**t several times. Or if it wasn't him, it was his mate. And, yes, I went for him and, yes, I did it in what turned out to be an amusing way."