Celebrity c***s

Sisters friend worked at Edinburgh airport and had Kenny Miller demanding to be upgraded to first class.

”I don’t know who you are but I’m sorry first class is full” 

She knew who he was, this was when he played for Scotland. He still went on and on the manager said the same thing to him.

Knob.

16 hours ago, Dele said:

:wub:

Hero. 

No, he's really the c***s c**t.  Horrible guy.

15 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I also encountered a current footballer in a club toilet doing lines and getting caught by a bouncer but let off with it because he was a fan of the club he was at. Lucky b*****d.

Ian Black.

19 hours ago, microdave said:

Marti Pellow once asked me if I wanted his autograph. I said I didn't and could he please let me through to the bar!

I seen him in Adriano's chip shop years ago, our eyes met but I swiftly moved on and ordered my King Rib supper.

He was clad head-to-toe in stonewashed denim.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

O'Grady finished up dying in a caravan in the ruins of Calderpark Zoo.

Very sad. From outdoing Glen Michael in the popularity stakes to ending up like that! He did work miracles in keeping the zoo open for as long as it did.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It only had sparrows and dogs in it at the finish up.

That fine body of men and women known as Glasgow City Council pulled the annual budget from it, no doubt because not enough of them were on foreign jollies at the time.

1 hour ago, RockMusic said:

Glen Michael got Richard O'Grady sacked from Cartoon Cavalcade because O'Grady was receiving more fan mail than him. 

Glen Michael had the air of a c**t about him right enough. I remember liking most TV presenters of the era at the time (including the wrong uns) but always wished he would shut up and put a cartoon on. 

Leslie Crowther didn't give a f**k who he upset.

His daughter Caroline was going out with Phil Lynott to whom she bore a child.

Crowther announced at an after dinner speech that his granddaughter had the worst possible start in life, being black, Irish and illegitimate.

24 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Crowther announced at an after dinner speech that his granddaughter had the worst possible start in life, being black, Irish and illegitimate.

My Grandmother's cousin was Phil Lynott's stepfather so as with Phil being part of my family, I find Crowther's comments quite distasteful.

26 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Apparently when his daughter 'did' get married to Lynott, Crowther said in his speech "When Philip asked for my daughter's hand in marriage, I said 'Why not? You've had everything else!'"

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Apparently when his daughter 'did' get married to Lynott, Crowther said in his speech "When Philip asked for my daughter's hand in marriage, I said 'Why not? You've had everything else!'"

He couldn't fucking help himself could he?

42 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Glen Michael had the air of a c**t about him right enough. I remember liking most TV presenters of the era at the time (including the wrong uns) but always wished he would shut up and put a cartoon on. 

Didn't read out my birthday card that my mum and dad sent in to him in 1984 so im in agreement with this, c**t.

It’s funny how every instance of a celebrity saying “do you know who I am” and being rebuffed is second or third hand.

Although, in saying that, my Gran’s friend’s uncle was working as a holiday rep in Fuengirola when Sir Anthony Eden rocked up and demanded a free VIP ticket to the beach barbecue. He was causing a scene and giving it “do you know the f**k I am?” Gran’s friend’s uncle rather wittily replied “No” then lifted off Anthony’s trademark hat and chucked it in the sea to a round of applause from the other holidaymakers.

On 09/04/2019 at 20:39, Flybhoy said:

Just remembered, I saw Kenny Logan do that when attempting to skip the taxi queue in Stirling one night in the 90's, long before he was knobbing Terry Yorath's daughter and was a mere Stirling County and Scotland rugby player. 

Slightly OT but around the same time I encountered him when he was on Arran as a guest “celebrity” for some event. His (white) sponsored car was left parked outside a hotel overnight and when he went to drive off the following morning he found that someone had scrawled “kiss my fanny flaps” across the bonnet.