Celebrity c***s

I was in Kitties in Kirkcaldy years ago with 2 colleagues, one of whom has severe physical problems and uses an electric wheelchair. Anyway, we were having a great night and didn't know that the tall guy from Boyzone was a guest appearance that night.

He was taking pictures or whatever and when he made his way out through loads of people asking for an autograph or a photo, he made a beeline for my friend to shake his hand and and get the club photographer to take a picture, even though he didn't want one.

Fucking hate c***s like that and we laughed at how much of a bellend move that is on the way home.

11 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Gordon Durie nearly ran me over speeding in the Dalgety Bay shops car park. I was 8 and crossing at the proper place. c**t slammed on the brakes. Fucking *** b*****d.

If you're reading Gordon, better luck next time.

I heard through someone else that Heather the Weather Reid was giving it the " do you know who I am?" spiel at Glasgow Airport a few years ago to the unfortunate person at the check-in desk. Apparently the rest of the queue were none too happy with her.

1 hour ago, RockMusic said:

I heard through someone else that Heather the Weather Reid was giving it the " do you know who I am?" spiel at Glasgow Airport a few years ago to the unfortunate person at the check-in desk. Apparently the rest of the queue were none too happy with her.

Just remembered, I saw Kenny Logan do that when attempting to skip the taxi queue in Stirling one night in the 90's, long before he was knobbing Terry Yorath's daughter and was a mere Stirling County and Scotland rugby player. 

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Just remembered, I saw Kenny Logan do that when attempting to skip the taxi queue in Stirling one night in the 90's, long before he was knobbing Terry Yorath's daughter and was a mere Stirling County and Scotland rugby player. 

If anyone's a big enough tosser to say that sort of stuff you should always say "no".

Worked for BT call centre when I was younger and had a few incidents with 'celebrities'. Derek Soutar was rude as hell, calling me all the names under the sun when he couldn't get the game he wanted on which had kicked off because he'd cancelled BT Sport through his bank without informing BT and had a debt to pay. My manager at the time 'credited' him as she was a 'fan'.

Paddy McNair was really friendly, seemed shy as hell and turned out he was a greedy b*****d, £5 extra per month on his bill was too much for BT Sports.

Had a BBC executive force me to google him before we went any further. Can't remember his name though.

Jeremy Clarkson was surprisingly decent - especially so considering BT had fucked something up IIRC.

Craig Sibbald was used as an example of how to sell everything to someone who was thick as f**k and was regularly used as a training call to new recruits.

ETA:

I also encountered a current footballer in a club toilet doing lines and getting caught by a bouncer but let off with it because he was a fan of the club he was at. Lucky b*****d.

Edited by Ludo*1

There's an Icelandic midfielder who has played with Swansea, Spurs and Everton who is a c**t.

Also the son of a famous Scottish manager who lived around Manchester( who also managed a couple of clubs in the English lower leagues) - also a bit of a c**t.

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

There's an Icelandic midfielder who has played with Swansea, Spurs and Everton who is a c**t.

Also the son of a famous Scottish manager who lived around Manchester( who also managed a couple of clubs in the English lower leagues) - also a bit of a c**t.

Examples of said cuntness are required. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Derek Soutar 

Take everything I said back earlier, this guy is an absolute p***k. 

Tried to sort money out with the club and he just barged in and thought because he used to play for the club he should get preferential treatment at the reception. 

An ex Radio 1 DJ had an absolute heads gone at me for not being able to sort her problem when I worked in a call centre a few years ago - swearing and all sorts. It was a case that she wasn’t getting special treatment. Looked her up on Twitter and she was complaining about me and my level of service and put herself in the victim role.

Also, a fat c**t ex Rangers and Dundee United midfielder put his fag out on my jacket in the Mardi Gras circa 2002.

4 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

An ex Radio 1 DJ had an absolute heads gone at me for not being able to sort her problem when I worked in a call centre a few years ago - swearing and all sorts. It was a case that she wasn’t getting special treatment. Looked her up on Twitter and she was complaining about me and my level of service and put herself in the victim role.

Also, a fat c**t ex Rangers and Dundee United midfielder put his fag out on my jacket in the Mardi Gras circa 2002.

Was it erstwhile Radio 6 racist/xenophobe Liz Kershaw?

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

19 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

FFS Guess the c**t thread for this pish.