Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Recommended Posts

An idea shamelessly stolen from an occasional feature in the Viz.

Using the term 'celebrity' quite loosely here...

Former Big Brother winner Anthony Hutton, the Geordie guy with the lamb chop sideburns was on Morrisons in Stirling one day (he used to be part of some touring dance troupe and often was in the Fubar in the town with it), my then five year old daughter said, quite star struck... "Hey, you're Anthony off Big Brother?"

To which he replied "Aye..." rolled his eyes, farted very loudly and walked away.....ignorant c**t.

Former Hearts striker Calum Elliott was in a nightclub in Edinburgh I was in with my wife at the time, round the period he got a handful of first team games and totally OTT praise from journalists, we were standing on a stairwell between levels chatting to someone when he and a bunch of goons brushed past, he promptly necked the drink he had and dropped his glass on the steps where it smashed instantly, much to the amusement of his and his idiot crowd of mates, c**t.

Former St Mirren goalkeeper Campbell Money once called me a p***k when I was about 12, although to be fair he may have had a point. 

What A list or Z list celebrities have you encountered and found to be utter c***s...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

An idea shamelessly stolen from an occasional feature in the Viz.

Using the term 'celebrity' quite loosely here...

Former Big Brother winner Anthony Hutton, the Geordie guy with the lamb chop sideburns was on Morrisons in Stirling one day (he used to be part of some touring dance troupe and often was in the Fubar in the town with it), my then five year old daughter said, quite star struck... "Hey, you're Anthony off Big Brother?"

To which he replied "Aye..." rolled his eyes, farted very loudly and walked away.....ignorant c**t.

Former Hearts striker Calum Elliott was in a nightclub in Edinburgh I was in with my wife at the time, round the period he got a handful of first team games and totally OTT praise from journalists, we were standing on a stairwell between levels chatting to someone when he and a bunch of goons brushed past, he promptly necked the drink he had and dropped his glass on the steps where it smashed instantly, much to the amusement of his and his idiot crowd of mates, c**t.

Former St Mirren goalkeeper Campbell Money once called me a p***k when I was about 12, although to be fair he may have had a point. 

What A list or Z list celebrities have you encountered and found to be utter c***s...?

Originally read that as your five yr old was in a nightclub.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bennett said:

Originally read that as your five yr old was in a nightclub.

 

Yeah the enclosed brackets distinguishing the nightclub from the supermarket is the clue there, understandable you wouldn't be able to get that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
An idea shamelessly stolen from an occasional feature in the Viz.
Using the term 'celebrity' quite loosely here...
Former Big Brother winner Anthony Hutton, the Geordie guy with the lamb chop sideburns was on Morrisons in Stirling one day (he used to be part of some touring dance troupe and often was in the Fubar in the town with it), my then five year old daughter said, quite star struck... "Hey, you're Anthony off Big Brother?"
To which he replied "Aye..." rolled his eyes, farted very loudly and walked away.....ignorant c**t.
Former Hearts striker Calum Elliott was in a nightclub in Edinburgh I was in with my wife at the time, round the period he got a handful of first team games and totally OTT praise from journalists, we were standing on a stairwell between levels chatting to someone when he and a bunch of goons brushed past, he promptly necked the drink he had and dropped his glass on the steps where it smashed instantly, much to the amusement of his and his idiot crowd of mates, c**t.
Former St Mirren goalkeeper Campbell Money once called me a p***k when I was about 12, although to be fair he may have had a point. 
What A list or Z list celebrities have you encountered and found to be utter c***s...?


Doubt this even happened tbh, but absolutely greetin’ with laughter nonetheless!

Was it a long tromboney one or a short, sharp angry blast?

“Aye...”

Prrrrrrrmmmp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Yeah the enclosed brackets distinguishing the nightclub from the supermarket is the clue there, understandable you wouldn't be able to get that.

Put your claws away Mags, it wasn't a dig.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when a Swedish striker, just making his way in the European leagues, managed to cure depression- celebrity c**t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously though, a couple of years ago, I was at the golf tournament in Abu Dhabi, went for the practise days etc... I’m not too interested in golf, but the guy I was working with at the time was a huge enthusiast.
We met all the top players, had beers with a few of them.
On the Saturday, James Mccavoy was in the bar at the 18th. As I’m very fond of the novel & movie Filth, I said to James “hi, nice to see you James” he said “I’m not who you think I am, so f**k off”
Celebrity c**t!























Turned out it was the lad from About a boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Seriously though, a couple of years ago, I was at the golf tournament in Abu Dhabi, went for the practise days etc... I’m not too interested in golf, but the guy I was working with at the time was a huge enthusiast.
We met all the top players, had beers with a few of them.
On the Saturday, James Mccavoy was in the bar at the 18th. As I’m very fond of the novel & movie Filth, I said to James “hi, nice to see you James” he said “I’m not who you think I am, so f**k off”
Celebrity c**t!























Turned out it was the lad from About a boy.

Being as he didn't know you from Adam, he would have been quite right to respond to your casual familiarity and space invasion in the way he did, even if it was James.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think I've ever had any bad experiences with 'celebrities'. Definitely not footballers, any I've ever had an interaction with are usually spot on for the few seconds/minutes we spoke. It's the folk I've known who have become 'famous' that turned into arseholes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dele said:

Don't think I've ever had any bad experiences with 'celebrities'. Definitely not footballers, any I've ever had an interaction with are usually spot on for the few seconds/minutes we spoke. It's the folk I've known who have become 'famous' that turned into arseholes.

You can't leave it hanging like that. More info needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neil Oliver - that utter bellend from the Coast program - was an utter twat to some sweet old ladies in St.Monans in Fife. We were on holiday and our cottage was on the front road. We were outside getting ready to head out for the day and before I saw him I heard one of the sweet old dears say something like, " Hello Mr Oliver, are you filming here today?" The utter nob-end brushed her off with: " I'm on holiday" and walked straight past. Now, I, along with the entire country, couldn't stand him anyway but that was well out of order. I also saw him a couple of years later at the Kings Theatre before a panto and I can confirm that he didn't wash his hands after going to the bog. Minger!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the last minute, Noele Gordon demanded a £2000 fee for attending a charity fete that my mum organised.

Now there's a name that won't have shown up on the Strumpets of Yore thread yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

At the last minute, Noele Gordon demanded a £2000 fee for attending a charity fete that my mum organised.

Now there's a name that won't have shown up on the Strumpets of Yore thread yet.

And I hope it never does!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

At the last minute, Noele Gordon demanded a £2000 fee for attending a charity fete that my mum organised.

Now there's a name that won't have shown up on the Strumpets of Yore thread yet.

Think you're safe there. From 1951..

noele-gordon-and-birthday-cake-humpty-du

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit, I was expecting Zen Archer to come through with the Crossroads cheesecake pics. Well played, WB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once asked Lenny Henry for his autograph at the Festival years ago (yes, Lenny Henry. I know but I was young and foolish). I got it but he was a grumpy c*nt.

Wish I'd just done what my mate's Hearts supporting brother did to a Saint Johnstone player once- asked him for his autograph, got it, looked at the piece of paper, said "Oh, so that's who you are", screwed up the bit of paper and walked away.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I once asked Lenny Henry for his autograph at the Festival years ago (yes, Lenny Henry. I know but I was young and foolish). I got it but he was a grumpy c*nt.

I know a taxi driver who had to pick him up from Whitehall Theatre years ago. It was near midnight and Lenny Henry come out and refused to get in his taxi and demanded a limousine for his 10 minute journey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×