Ross County vs Dunfermline Athletic - "The Craig Brewster and Stewart Petrie Love-In Thread (Feat. Alex Keddie)"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 of the 8 points to the title surely come from this.

Looking forward to this. Hope with some of the pressure off we perform to the heights we haven't yet reached this season.

3-0. Declan McManus hat trick

I feel strangely optimistic about this one, not sure why. I watched County Vs Dundee Utd on Friday and they were bloody lucky, looked like amateurs for 80 minutes but that's the sign of Champions, winning when not playing well.

If we do get a win then we're going up btw. Good Martin Hardie omen. I'll go for 0-1, mighty Bruce shagging one in off his bellend on 84 minutes.

Some Pars fans feeling strangely optimistic, I felt that before Friday, doesn’t always work out strangely enough.

Anyway, lovely weather for it although a tad chilly. No idea how we’ll turn up tonight or what the team will look like. Good luck to any who travels up tonight, hope you enjoy the game but come away bitterly disappointed.

Sorry.

If SK/SF are reading this then here's how I'd set-up the team:

Fox

Fraser Grivosti Boyle VdW

Mullin Cowie Lindsay Armstrong

McManus Stewart

Munro, Kelly, Semple, Paton, Spence, Gardyne, Graham

Get this league wrapped up and start giving more game time (and starts) to Paton, Wallace, Semple, and Munro. 

3 hours ago, yoda said:

If SK/SF are reading this then here's how I'd set-up the team:

Fox

Fraser Grivosti Boyle VdW

Mullin Cowie Lindsay Armstrong

McManus Stewart

Munro, Kelly, Semple, Paton, Spence, Gardyne, Graham

Get this league wrapped up and start giving more game time (and starts) to Paton, Wallace, Semple, and Munro. 

Semple and his betting charge has kept him from more game time and rightly so?

Would like to see Grivo and Semple together at CB for a couple of games this season if Semple doesn’t get a ban and if the title is already won.

Archived