Ross County vs Dunfermline Athletic - "The Craig Brewster and Stewart Petrie Love-In Thread (Feat. Alex Keddie)"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good opening 40 from us I feel, genuinely the better side and we could've had a couple, when we played County at East End the last time though we were the better team in the first 45 before County dominated the second half. 

Each time we seem to play County they seem to get worse, their performance in the first game at EEP was one of the best I've seen at this level but they've not reached those heights, maybe we were just unlucky that we caught them when Gardyne and Mullin were on fire. 

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

Craigan at right back looks all over the shop, why is he playing there?

Williamson won't put a challenge in and isn't as confident as he used to be at bombing up the wing so he's pretty much pointless right now. Craigen's been one of our more consistent players this season tbh.

Just now, JamieStevenson said:

Williamson won't put a challenge in and isn't as confident as he used to be at bombing up the wing so he's pretty much pointless right now. Craigen's been one of our more consistent players this season tbh.

Ah fair do’s, always thought he looked a handy centre midfielder.

Should be 2-0 there, decent save by Scully tbf.

Dunfermline are one of the better sides I’ve seen in Dingwall this season. I didn’t think we were particularly stretched in the first half despite us not playing well. Second half was better. Kenny off and Grivosti helped. I would have started him anyway and moved Kenny out to the left, Kelly was poor again.

clearly missing Billy Mackay, but we’ll get over the finishing line. Big rebuild in the close season.

First half was absolutely woeful. Kenny and Kelly especially all over the place, but very few of our players got pass marks for the first half.

Second half was much better to begin with, faster pace, quicker movement of the ball and players competing for 50/50 challenges. Goal was well taken by Graham, Stewart should have been awarded a penalty when he was kept from reaching a loose ball and Scully made a smart stop from Gardyne's piledriver and Mullin's effort from an angle. 

There were at least two occasions where the West Stand linesman didn't spot the ball being at least a foot over the line- the worst of numerous poor decisions from the officials who seemed determined to wind both sets of fans up.

Another injury, looks like a hammy pull for Kenny.

Archived