The Battle for 2nd - Edinburgh City vs Clyde

On 14/04/2019 at 19:12, BroadwoodBoy said:

Not a big fan of Ainslie park but with a section of the slope opened along the side of the park it was a lot better. 

Will the club be returning to Meadowbank?! I understand the new stadium will have a capacity of just 500. The club cannot be very ambitious if that's the case. 

6 hours ago, G_&_T said:

Will the club be returning to Meadowbank?! I understand the new stadium will have a capacity of just 500. The club cannot be very ambitious if that's the case. 

You ask if they will be returning to a ground then criticise them for the capacity of the ground. You do know they aren’t building the ground so how can you be critical? 

30 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

You ask if they will be returning to a ground then criticise them for the capacity of the ground. You do know they aren’t building the ground so how can you be critical? 

Well presumably they could have negotiated a  larger capacity. 500 is nothing - what if they ever made it to the Championship?  

6 hours ago, G_&_T said:

Well presumably they could have negotiated a  larger capacity. 500 is nothing - what if they ever made it to the Championship?  

They haven’t even been able to negotiate a proper changing facility and functional football stadium so the capacity is least of their worries.

Yous struggled to fill a third of a stand of about 450, so 500 seems ambitious to me

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SJP79
On 13/04/2019 at 13:23, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Can you discuss this in the Highland League thread, please?

Nobody in here cares about Cove Rangers or Aberdeen.

Thanks for coming.

Can i discuss Cove now ;)

On 20/04/2019 at 20:37, nickCFC58 said:

Yous struggled to fill a third of a stand of about 450, so 500 seems ambitious to me

There's mould growing on the seats of one of your stands from underuse....

Broadwood, the albino pachyderm. 

There's mould growing on the seats of one of your stands from underuse....
Broadwood, the albino pachyderm. 

That’s because we’ve spent 9 years dealing with miserable away supports like that of Edinburgh City. Stands will be repaired for use next season

2 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

That’s because we’ve spent 9 years dealing with miserable away supports like that of Edinburgh City. Stands will be repaired for use next season

I wouldn't have bothered cleaning them for Airdrie fans to be honest.. :lol: