Raith Rovers v Stranraer

1 hour ago, Moonball said:

True. He barely managed to congratulate Arbroath on the league title through gritted teeth. Might be asking a bit much.

He was probably unhappy that his team had just lost a last minute winning goal to a no mark part-time team from an end of the line, former ferry port.

He’ll probably get round to it this week.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

He was probably unhappy that his team had just lost a last minute winning goal to a no mark part-time team from an end of the line, former ferry port.

He’ll probably get round to it this week.

raith-20190413-011.jpg

54 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I still think you can only piss with the cock you've got, something you can most likely take sollice in wee man.

Frank is over 50 and has a hairy fanny and nae pals.

No solace whatsoever.

No it's more about tits like you who will defend his bullshit no matter what.  Finishing umpteen points behind a part time team three of the worst home performances we've seen over the last couple of years.
We could also add our shocking away record and what about the Mcglynn special ignoring our own yound players once again whilst being more the happy to accommodate other teams youngsters. 
Im not defending performances like today. I don't buy into the pt/ft argument at this level though. I'll trust the guy who brought our best youth prospect (Vaughan) to the club, callachan (who I'm sure I remember you berating) Matthews, bates etc over the likes o you frankie boy. The idiocy of your entire argument is thrown out by looking at his history with us in his first spell. He took time to build a squad of players over a few windows and got us results. He was never a miracle worker and never will be. He's a grafter and will get the players in to do it when he isn't picking up the shite no one else wants mid season. Bookmark it.

44 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

No it's more about tits like you who will defend his bullshit no matter what.  Finishing umpteen points behind a part time team three of the worst home performances we've seen over the last couple of years.

We could also add our shocking away record and what about the Mcglynn special ignoring our own yound players once again whilst being more the happy to accommodate other teams youngsters. 

Which youth players has Mcglynn ignored? Who should be getting a regular game? 

10 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I doubt we could feel the pain your going through imagine failing to reach the play offs  :lol:

Not half the pain you're feeling me old mucker.

• Only full time team in da Seaside  league. (Shows eh)
  • Beaten to 1st by a wee part time outfit from Angus.
  • In fact... Forfar just might pip you to 2nd (here's hoping).
  • Near 400K in da red.  oooft
  • John McGlynn
  • Pumped at home by Stranraer today after being 2 up

f**k me, That list could go on and on.

Nah, my pain pails into insignificance :thumsup2

12 minutes ago, grumswall said:
49 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Im not defending performances like today. I don't buy into the pt/ft argument at this level though. I'll trust the guy who brought our best youth prospect (Vaughan) to the club, callachan (who I'm sure I remember you berating) Matthews, bates etc over the likes o you frankie boy. The idiocy of your entire argument is thrown out by looking at his history with us in his first spell. He took time to build a squad of players over a few windows and got us results. He was never a miracle worker and never will be. He's a grafter and will get the players in to do it when he isn't picking up the shite no one else wants mid season. Bookmark it.

He did this a decade ago as for Callachan he wasn't that good you have folk laughing at Mchattie and Wighton being in the Scottish cup semis. No one saw Bates doing what he has done it doesn't change the fact that Mcglynn has made a c**t of it you can keep on denying it if you want the vast majority have had enough. 

2 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Not half the pain you're feeling me old mucker.

• Only full time team in da Seaside  league. (Shows eh)
  • Beaten to 1st by a wee part time outfit from Angus.
  • In fact... Forfar just might pip you to 2nd (here's hoping).
  • Near 400K in da red.  oooft
  • John McGlynn
  • Pumped at home by Stranraer today after being 2 up

f**k me, That list could go on and on.

Nah, my pain pails into insignificance :thumsup2

We have Mcglynn tho! Just ask grumswall. 

He did this a decade ago as for Callachan he wasn't that good you have folk laughing at Mchattie and Wighton being in the Scottish cup semis. No one saw Bates doing what he has done it doesn't change the fact that Mcglynn has made a c**t of it you can keep on denying it if you want the vast majority have had enough. 
He did do it a decade ago. Like I said bookmark it. Callachan was a better player for us than he was ever given credit for, we struggled massively when he left. Kevs done well for himself. Iv told him that many a time. The board fucked us by appointing locke and giving him the money they did, yogi was a mistake (I admit I thought he would do well for us) Smith? Well we're arguing over his mistakes while pinning the blame on someone else. I also keep telling you mcglynn hasn't got it right yet. I admit that. I also admit he took time to get it right the last time though. Bookmark it all. I will happily go in for a charity bet with you over this?
We have Mcglynn tho! Just ask grumswall. 
Your just jealous your not part of the clique, admit it.

7 hours ago, Cairn Terrier said:

I'm sure there is a story behind this!

Cannae find the video, but another diddy team (East Fife) beat Raith Rovers at Starks Park earlier this season, and the pictured individual was seen to wield a plastic chair to show the seriousness of his ire. 

Not a dig at Rovers or anything - every team has its roasters - but the video is fucking hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cannae find the video, but another diddy team (East Fife) beat Raith Rovers at Starks Park earlier this season, and the pictured individual was seen to wield a plastic chair to show the seriousness of his ire. 

Not a dig at Rovers or anything - every team has its roasters - but the video is fucking hilarious. 

Good job as well.

I agree that 'Mr Chair' is a fucking arsehole and is deserving of every sanction that keeps the c**t away from Rovers games for life.

Pretty much spot on apart from, It was at new bayview and the clown pictured is far from a rovers fan. Was given a banning order for throwing an object towards dunfermline fans during our promotion playoff game aswell. Regularly attends Newcastle games and the Victoria hospital for drug and alcohol related issues...

6 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Our opening goal was scored by an academy graduate, and the only reason you know anything about Kieron Bowie is because McGlynn has played him.

There are plenty things to criticise about John McGlynn, and about Raith Rovers, so try to pick one that makes sense.

TBF if McGlynns  hand wasnt forced to play KB because of injuries etc most of us would n,t know anything about him,saying that thought he did well when he came on

I,ve followed this club for 50+ years so safe to say i,ve seen the good,the bad and the ugly but its getting more and more difficult to roll up on a Saturday to watch a team masquerading as football players.We have a team bar a few who have no compassion,fight,spirit or guts and some might say basic football ability

We have a chairman/ majority shareholder of the club and stadium who thought it would be better forking out 750k on a plastic pitch before getting the product right on a grass pitch first . . “erse  fae elbow “ springs to mind

Presently,board,players,management,club is a shambles

Bigger surprise is,we are actually managing to keep crowds above 1000 considering how shite  a season we,ve had and standard of football on display

5 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

TBF if McGlynns  hand wasnt forced to play KB because of injuries etc most of us would n,t know anything about him,saying that thought he did well when he came on

I,ve followed this club for 50+ years so safe to say i,ve seen the good,the bad and the ugly but its getting more and more difficult to roll up on a Saturday to watch a team masquerading as football players.We have a team bar a few who have no compassion,fight,spirit or guts and some might say basic football ability

We have a chairman/ majority shareholder of the club and stadium who thought it would be better forking out 750k on a plastic pitch before getting the product right on a grass pitch first . . “erse  fae elbow “ springs to mind

Presently,board,players,management,club is a shambles

Bigger surprise is,we are actually managing to keep crowds above 1000 considering how shite  a season we,ve had and standard of football on display

This has been done before.

There is a division between ground and club due to both being separate along with budget.

Archived