Raith Rovers v Stranraer

Anyone who can defend McGlynn now really needs to have a look at themselves. At full time he had 5 players who he has brought into the club. To say he's had no chance to change the squad is dilusional. We're playing part time Stranraer ffs.

No offence meant to Stranraer who thoroughly deserved the win.

That’s East Fife, Montrose and now Stranraer getting monkeys off their backs. Good that we can help out in this way. 

I can’t lie, i’m not sorry I missed this game. Does that mean we can’t even rely on our home form anymore?

Another two injuries. Will we be able to field a team for the play-offs?

That was horrendous.
Relying on Lyness is the real emergency, he looks abysmal. 
Agree with this. I thought he'd looked alright in some of his earlier appearances, but he was woeful today. Hopefully it's just a case of settling into match sharpness again in time for the playoffs, but I have some pretty serious reservations.

Ultimately, today's result doesn't really tell us anything. The injuries are a bigger issue.

We'll still be relying on massive good fortune to get through the playoffs. As will everyone else.

Mr Mcgynn Stranraer have three of our regular starters out for rest of season, our regular centre half on the bench, not fully fit yet, very small squad our regular midfielder Mcmanus had to slot in at centre half, and part time players. So don't give us the injuries excuse, you have a lot more players on call than us.

Edited by thomas 62
addon

For context, this side has to go through 4 games in a row not being absolutely shite in order to achieve promotion. 

Thought the young lad looked useful, not much else positive to say. 

Crane and Lyness cost us the lead,and it was all downhill from there. 

Mr Mcgynn Stranraer have three of our regular starters out for rest of season, our regular centre half on the bench, not fully fit yet, very small squad our regular midfielder Mcmanus had to slot in at centre half, and part time players. So don't give us the injuries excuse, you have a lot more players on call than us.

This. Not to add we still have a bigger squad, even with injuries, with a bigger budget than every other team in the league.

Excuses for our failure are pathetic. The board and McGlynn are both to blame.

25 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Some folk really need to catch a grip on themselves. Not by any means the first time, but some real embarrassments in the South Stand. Grown men and women.

So was that you happy clapping like a a right spanner?