Raith Rovers v Stranraer

Yeah we know this but dress it up all you want it and maybe simplistic but Sim being the owner of the ground and majority shareholder in club equates to the same thing.

Not comfortable with this division between ground and club which has shown with clubs down South

1 minute ago, foreverarover said:
19 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
This has been done before.
There is a division between ground and club due to both being separate along with budget.

That's not the point i, to me it's the stupidity of spending it on a pitch with no afterthought of how to fucking utilise it.

The pitch is now being 'let out' the current benefit being that there is limited requirement for floodlighting,  therefore offering a huge saving in expenditure.

Regarding the floodlights, I understand that there are plans in place to renew the defective bulbs, ensuring our status In whichever league we find ourselves in next year.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

He did do it a decade ago. Like I said bookmark it. Callachan was a better player for us than he was ever given credit for, we struggled massively when he left. Kevs done well for himself. Iv told him that many a time. The board fucked us by appointing locke and giving him the money they did, yogi was a mistake (I admit I thought he would do well for us) Smith? Well we're arguing over his mistakes while pinning the blame on someone else. I also keep telling you mcglynn hasn't got it right yet. I admit that. I also admit he took time to get it right the last time though. Bookmark it all. I will happily go in for a charity bet with you over this? Your just jealous your not part of the clique, admit it.

No I'm certainly not Mcglynn has failed except it and remember Callachan played his his part in the relegation to or was he exempt?

35 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

The pitch is now being 'let out' the current benefit being that there is limited requirement for floodlighting,  therefore offering a huge saving in expenditure.

Regarding the floodlights, I understand that there are plans in place to renew the defective bulbs, ensuring our status In whichever league we find ourselves in next year.

As it stand we barely pass the lighting inspection! In John Sims own words it will cost around 200k to replace the current floodlights so I take from what your saying only a few more bulbs are being replaced.  To replace them all would take some considerable time to pay off .

No I'm certainly not Mcglynn has failed except it and remember Callachan played his his part in the relegation to or was he exempt?
It's pretty obvious your not mcglynn. He can form a coherant sentence. Callachan did play his part, he's now playing his part 2 leagues up... Why do you not post when we win?

Charity bet offer stands.

2 hours ago, Frank conner said:

As it stand we barely pass the lighting inspection! In John Sims own words it will cost around 200k to replace the current floodlights so I take from what your saying only a few more bulbs are being replaced.  To replace them all would take some considerable time to pay off .

The fantasy project to replace the floodlights with LED lights is some way off.

The re-bulbing of the pylons is more achievable and is likely  to happen sometime soon at a fraction of the cost of giving you retina failure when you count the poor quality of LUX which is currently at hand.

This will be achieved thanks to a grant from a football trust(? 7.5K) and a further boost from one of the club's feed in trusts.

Maybe because Stranraer deserved the win,it happens all the time didn’t you know.Personal insults go over my head young man,your lack of vocabulary is worrying.
Why can't you just enjoy a result that should ensure your survival instead of worrying about what other managers say post match?

2 hours ago, Car54wherareyou said:

Maybe because Stranraer deserved the win,it happens all the time didn’t you know.Personal insults go over my head young man,your lack of vocabulary is worrying.

Aye, right over your head you old, fucking oddball. That’s why you resort to red dots. As soon as you see them you know the person is completely unperturbed by your comments. A common character flaw of the lower league oddball.

21 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Aye, right over your head you old, fucking oddball. That’s why you resort to red dots. As soon as you see them you know the person is completely unperturbed by your comments. A common character flaw of the lower league oddball.

Enjoy your day,you seem upset:whistle

7 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

This has been done before.

There is a division between ground and club due to both being separate along with budget.

Whilst that is the case, I think it was incredibly foolish to go ahead and spend that kind of money on a pitch when we started the season with such a piss thin squad. It just invites criticism. 

Spending over half a million on a pitch and starting the season with two outfield subs and a schoolboy goal keeper was not a good look, regardless of what funded what. 

5 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

The fantasy project to replace the floodlights with LED lights is some way off.

The re-bulbing of the pylons is more achievable and is likely  to happen sometime soon at a fraction of the cost of giving you retina failure when you count the poor quality of LUX which is currently at hand.

This will be achieved thanks to a grant from a football trust(? 7.5K) and a further boost from one of the club's feed in trusts.

Re-bulbing? It’s relamping gadge. Those old floodlights will cost a fortune in electricity and maintenance as they are probably 2kW metal halide fittings. Better to bite the bullet and get new LED ones, if John Sim is feeling flush. Also the floodlighting cabinets look to be, in my professional opinion, fucked. The ones you can see at the North Stand look a bit corroded.

Edited by Scary Bear

Going by the highlights, world class booing from us, as always. If only the team showed the same passion as our boo boys.

That ‘keeper, where did we get him from? I suspect I can guess why he was unattached mid-season.

Ahhh Replacing the bulbs to secure our league place. [emoji849]