Raith Rovers v Stranraer

The injuries have been devestating, but we have still scored more goals than anyone else in this league - 9 more than even a rampant Arbroath side who have ran away with the title. 

We have defended dreadfully. Both as a defence, and a team. That combined with absolutely dreadful away form is the real killer. 

If a John McGlynn side can't defend or isn't organised then I don't know where we go from here. Big summer ahead for him, assuming he's here. 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see McGlynn being binned even if the inevitable happens in the play-offs. There isn't a clamour for his head and we really can't afford to bin another manager. 

I'd be very comfortable if he wasn't here next season given the way this one has went. Yes we have had far too many injuries, but he's been backed by the board and has brought in several players. Not bringing in a right back as one of them was utterly criminal. 

Dreading next season if we can't pull something out the bag in the play-off. 

Just now, Michael W said:

I can't see McGlynn being binned even if the inevitable happens in the play-offs. There isn't a clamour for his head and we really can't afford to bin another manager. 

I'd be very comfortable if he wasn't here next season given the way this one has went. Yes we have had far too many injuries, but he's been backed by the board and has brought in several players. Not bringing in a right back as one of them was utterly criminal. 

Dreading next season if we can't pull something out the bag in the play-off. 

My thinking is more if there was some kind of clause in his contract saying his second year was dependant on promotion or something like that. Probably not. 

A well known hefty loss, increased medical bills, we’ll probably see a reduction in season ticket sales, continued shite away crowds...I’m actually a bit concerned exactly what kind of team McGlynn can put together on a budget of 50p and a Mars bar.

Watch it. You might be lambasted by the proletariat for comments like that.

Just a wee note tae Frank Connor.
I got a message saying you had reacted to one of my quotes.
Don't bother answering any of my quotes, I put you on ignore months ago. Hope this helps.

What a tearful wee grass you are. Virtue signalling gone mad

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Not bringing in a right back as one of them was utterly criminal. 

A natural RB would have sorted out the midfield and CB positions with both Murray and Gillespie fitting into their favoured positions. 

I'm a big McGlynn fan and I think he'll see us right, but foregoing a RB in January was extremely perplexing. 

Last time on ‘Shit baillieinleeds actually said’:

“Generation who applaud mediocrity”

“Bask in your neo-liberism Marxism comrade”

“Progressives might disagree”

“Liberal agenda”

This week, on ‘Shit baillieinleeds actually said’:

“Lambasted by the proletariat”

“Virtue signalling gone mad”.

Tune in next time for more ‘Shit baillieinleeds actually said’.

7 hours ago, basher brash said:

It’s too easy to point the finger at John Mcglynn he may have got some decisions wrong but no one knows the constraints he’s had to work under but he isn’t totally to blame for the situation we find ourselves in. We have a board who have made one bad decision after another.

Appointing Gary Locke As manager

loaning Lewis Vaughan out to a rival

David Bates given to rangers in part exchange for 2 dud teenagers and no sell on clause on a future Scotland internationalist 

Allowing John Hughes to  publically slate the team week in week out to the detriment of team morale/confidence leading to relegation

appointing Barry Smith as manager then giving him another year even though Smith himself admitted the remit was promotion 

Replacing the grass pitch for an artificial surface financially is a good idea however this should have been installed if and only if we ended back in the championship as someone else has eluded to you must get the product right on the park first .

Last but not least Eric Drysdale who appeared to be the main man for nearly every bad decision made by the club and made no secret that it was all the fans fault interesting though he was CEO with the Rovers a team relegated now with Dundee a team verging on relegation a coincidence maybe?

This season has been a disaster for so many reasons  however I still believe John Mcglynn will turn 

Not much to disagree with apart from maybe your last sentence.Not convinced but happy to be proved wrong

Last time on ‘Shit baillieinleeds actually said’:

“Generation who applaud mediocrity”

“Bask in your neo-liberism Marxism comrade”

“Progressives might disagree”

“Liberal agenda”

This week, on ‘Shit baillieinleeds actually said’:

“Lambasted by the proletariat”

“Virtue signalling gone mad”.

Tune in next time for more ‘Shit baillieinleeds actually said’.

Hank Scorpio. Oooh check me, just waiting on my virtue points.

He’s already reeled in a point already. Waits for more Soy boy acceptance yeehaa

Let's get away from all this Raith nonsense and get back to the game.Brilliant stuff on the Stranraer Twitter feed this morning,after Jamie Hamill gets dogs abuse from the eejits at Starks park at a corner,a resultant goal sees Jamie picking the ball out of the net and laughing at the eejits,honestly this just keeps getting better and better.

1 hour ago, Car54wherareyou said:

Let's get away from all this Raith nonsense and get back to the game.Brilliant stuff on the Stranraer Twitter feed this morning,after Jamie Hamill gets dogs abuse from the eejits at Starks park at a corner,a resultant goal sees Jamie picking the ball out of the net and laughing at the eejits,honestly this just keeps getting better and better.

Tremendous stuff.

On 14/04/2019 at 18:34, Broken Algorithms said:

When are you going to start to call people NPCs? You're full of these mad wee soundbites nowadays. 

With all those injuries, NPCs are easy to find at Stark's this season.

Archived