Raith Rovers v Stranraer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:
18 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
So was that you happy clapping like a a right spanner? 

Do you want another go at that, or is it as close as you'll get to a coherent sentence?

You've got a hard neck having a pop at other fans I didn't see many folk happy with that garbage.  It's no the fans that have let the club down it's the players,management and board.

Tbf its arguably more embarrassing trying to make excuses for that shite.

46 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:
Anyone who can defend McGlynn now really needs to have a look at themselves. At full time he had 5 players who he has brought into the club. To say he's had no chance to change the squad is dilusional. We're playing part time Stranraer ffs.

No offence meant to Stranraer who thoroughly deserved the win.

I like McGlynn and am happy to defend him. I’m busy cooking dinner just now but I’ll have a look at myself later (sounds a bit dodgy that).

That said, I’ve lost interest with supporting his team this season. I’m amazed the crowds have held up. I’ll reappear for the play-offs, but I honestly don’t know why, given we haven’t much hope of getting promoted through the play-offs. I don’t think we have the players for it. I don’t really blame McGlynn for that as he’s had to wheel and deal mid-season and try and cobble together a winning team. This season looks a write-off. All you can really cling to is the knowledge that strange things sometimes happen in football. It’s the sort of daft hope that sees people putting lines on at bookies where 50p will pay out £5,000.

We are knocked off the ball way too easily, there seems to be no fight amongst the players. No urgency to try and get forward, we can’t even seem to pass the ball at times. Teams have clicked that we try and play through nat and just put pressure on us causing us just to give the ball away. Continuous punts up to nobody again today. I’d shout for mcglynn to go, but who would we get in?

We are knocked off the ball way too easily, there seems to be no fight amongst the players. No urgency to try and get forward, we can’t even seem to pass the ball at times. Teams have clicked that we try and play through nat and just put pressure on us causing us just to give the ball away. Continuous punts up to nobody again today. I’d shout for mcglynn to go, but who would we get in?

Wee ginger guy, used to be at Dumbarton.
Cannae mind his name.
[emoji41]

Davo and McKay as MOTM :lol::lol:.

That Callum Crane cannot be the same one who played for Alloa there is no way he can have regressed that badly.

Injuries definitely haven’t helped but we are 33 games in and I still don’t think McGlynn knows his best team or even formation. It seems we leak goals no matter who we play at the back. I think the only passable centre back we have is Murray. Added to no right back, a hopeless left back and a dodgy keeper, things don’t look promising for the play offs.

Fair play to Stranraer would have been easy to buckle at 2-0 but they dug in and always carried a threat going forward.

Well done to young Kieran Bowie when he came on, looked sharp and put himself about. Should of had an assist when Murray missed his sitter. 

Archived