Infuriating Things That YOU Do

not something I do anymore, infuriates me how long it took me to realise it - but I used to order pizza's from Dominoes at least once a month. Stopped when I cottoned on that the whole "50% off your next £50 order!" type schtick they have is a load of pish for value and that you can get a big pizza with a decent enough number of toppings from Asda for about £3.50, sprinkle a bit of extra grated cheese on it and you've got virtually the same thing for about £15 less. Doesn't take any great deal of preparation or mad cooking skillz either.

Same thing applies to McDonalds and Burger King, you can get a full carvery and a drink for pretty much the same price as most of their large meal deals.

2 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

not something I do anymore, infuriates me how long it took me to realise it - but I used to order pizza's from Dominoes at least once a month. Stopped when I cottoned on that the whole "50% off your next £50 order!" type schtick they have is a load of pish for value and that you can get a big pizza with a decent enough number of toppings from Asda for about £3.50, sprinkle a bit of extra grated cheese on it and you've got virtually the same thing for about £15 less. Doesn't take any great deal of preparation or mad cooking skillz either.

Same thing applies to McDonalds and Burger King, you can get a full carvery and a drink for pretty much the same price as most of their large meal deals.

You know how to live!

When ever I talk about something NSFW in public I always ensure I say the rudest word/part of the story as loudly as possible and then pretend that I got the quiet/loud part of the story mixed up by mistake.

Swear too much when I'm in a really good mood. If im having a great laugh with folk I've no idea why but I swear a helluva lot more than usual. 

If I'm near grass and my nose is running, I'll just do the old 'footballer' thing to empty it. 

Check the volume on a TV or radio. Has to be on an even number. 

Edit : just realised by doing it - crack my big toe constantly when sat in the house (or anybody else's and my shoes are off). 

Edited by Dele

I’ve started swearing a lot more recently.

Probably forgetting to do things or tell her important stuff is the most annoying thing i do.

Eta: helping folk out at the last minute without checking what we are doing 1st.

And i have a really good mate that, whenever hes telling me about something, i always seem to have done something similar. Caught myself doing it a few weeks. Don’t think he has noticed, or just doesn’t want to say. Really try now when he’s talking to continue being that dickhead that goes “oh i have done that”.

I don't finish things. I leave a scabby half-sheet on the toilet roll for my wife to find and replace. I start a new toothpaste tube without finishing or disposing of the old one. And many other such things.

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Swear too much when I'm in a really good mood. If im having a great laugh with folk I've no idea why but I swear a helluva lot more than usual. 

If I'm near grass and my nose is running, I'll just do the old 'footballer' thing to empty it. 

Check the volume on a TV or radio. Has to be on an even number. 

Edit : just realised by doing it - crack my big toe constantly when sat in the house (or anybody else's and my shoes are off). 

Pretty much spot on.

The toe thing is irritating, I usually get around 12 little cracks before the big one

• 3 weeks later...