Ian Blackford MP

RubixPubes

Is it actually confirmed that his Detournement character is HB?
No. The only poster thick enough to use the same IP address with an alias was that Chlamydia Kid bigoted incel. However HB's latest incarnation shares the same utter desperation for a Supras-type to argue ad-infinitum with.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:
On 10/04/2019 at 10:27, Rugster said:
Is it actually confirmed that his Detournement character is HB?

No. The only poster thick enough to use the same IP address with an alias was that Chlamydia Kid bigoted incel. However HB's latest incarnation shares the same utter desperation for a Supras-type to argue ad-infinitum with.

as far as i know H_B never got banned, he just fled in utter disgrace after being proven to be 100% wrong about something for the thousandth time on here. Forget exactly what triggered it in the end but iirc it was shortly after Supras got emptied after a weird pseudo-breakdown and stalking another poster (think it was a Dundee fan that Supras took a creepy dislike to?)

Supras was briefly back I think as Withnail or something. I doubt he's still he.

i don't think the mods would really be checking for ban evasion/IP address dickery since there's no ban to evade.

Would say it's close to being beyond a reasonable doubt that Detournement is a new incarnation of H_B though - Detournement specifically name-checked Eric Joyce (the man involved heavily with one of H_B's better moments) on one of his posts and has the same slavish commitment to Britnattery/SNPbaddery and clown running across a minefield approach to topics on here.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

H_B spent months laughing at anyone who thought the SNP would win more than a dozen seats at the 2015 general election. There's no way of recovering from that level of a seeing off other than just disappearing and returning under an alias. Especially when you exclusively spoke in a shitty  superior tone to everyone you engaged with.

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Would say it's close to being beyond a reasonable doubt that Detournement is a new incarnation of H_B though - Detournement specifically name-checked Eric Joyce (the man involved heavily with one of H_B's better moments) on one of his posts and has the same slavish commitment to Britnattery/SNPbaddery and clown running across a minefield approach to topics on here.

Don't believe so, Detournament is thick as shit, H_B was at least a bit more clever than that.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Durex Play said:

It looks like the buffoon bully boy Bunter Blackford could finally get his comeuppance

After wrongly accusing a photographer travelling from England to Scotland he was forced to backtrack and delete his tweets for wrongly calling the guy out

He knew fine well what he was doing in stirring up hatred and setting the cult mob on to the poor guy. He’s now received death threats and is pursuing legal action again the big buffoon

If the guy had been from the central belt would Blackford have been so quick and public to call him out?

Sadly stuttering Sturgeon has praised Blackford. A case of all motor mouths together I suppose

Humzas hate bill won’t be looking to good a move now

BINGO !

3 hours ago, Durex Play said:

It looks like the buffoon bully boy Bunter Blackford could finally get his comeuppance

After wrongly accusing a photographer travelling from England to Scotland he was forced to backtrack and delete his tweets for wrongly calling the guy out

He knew fine well what he was doing in stirring up hatred and setting the cult mob on to the poor guy. He’s now received death threats and is pursuing legal action again the big buffoon

If the guy had been from the central belt would Blackford have been so quick and public to call him out?

Sadly stuttering Sturgeon has praised Blackford. A case of all motor mouths together I suppose

Humzas hate bill won’t be looking to good a move now

Spoiler

Honey Glazed Gammon | Pork Recipes | Schwartz Recipes

It looks like buffoon bully boy Bunter Blackford could finally get his comeuppance.

Sadly stuttering Sturgeon has praised Blackford. A case of all motormouths together.

This reads like it was written by Stephen Daisley, sitting at his desk nursing an erection and sweating profusely as his gaze switches between the plate of sausage rolls and the signed picture of Ruth Davidson sitting on a tank.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This reads like it was written by Stephen Daisley, sitting at his desk nursing an erection and sweating profusely as his gaze switches between the plate of sausage rolls and the signed picture of Ruth Davidson sitting on a tank.

Never miss an excuse to post this

download (1).jpeg

Don't think it's phil, I would need to see more terrible facebook memes first.

Just going to come out and say it.

Giving yourself the forum name Durex Play marks you out as either a VL, or a massive danger.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Don't think it's phil, I would need to see more terrible facebook memes first.

Just going to come out and say it.

Giving yourself the forum name Durex Play marks you out as either a VL, or a massive danger.

Creepy username, creepy posting - almost certainly a McSpreader account. 

Also, he's likely BOTH a VL and a massive danger.