Ian Blackford MP

RubixPubes

How low can the SMSM stoop too? Lower than a midgets c**t the lot of them

They have now started a smear campaign against Ian in regards to Saudi arms deals that he has profited from. The bare faced cheek of the Tory c***s knows no bounds

We are now on the cusp of our birthright, Scottish Independence and they are fully aware that project fear will no longer wash. The establishment are terrified of Ian and the the rest of the gallant 35 who are shaking things up down in Westminster and will now do anything to protect their precious dictatorship, sorry I mean “union”

IMG_2946.thumb.jpg.347d0b88a805ceef71f22e8befeb61e4.jpg

Edited by RubixPubes

A quick summary of the above story: Ian Blackford is paid more than £3K per month as chairman of an investment company with a £1 billion asset portfolio. They have stakes in loads of companies. Two are BAE and Airbus, who between them own 75% of MBDA who sold £140 million of missiles to Saudi Arabia who have used them in the Yemen conflict.

I like Ian Blackford and I want Scottish independence,  but chairman of a investment company at 3k a month, I thought he had a full time job?

Be nice if in a independent country we could get rid of the UK political snouts in troughs  mentality

8 hours ago, Donathan said:

Tell me more about all these investment companies with £1bn asset portfolios paying their chairmen £3,000 per month :lol::huh:

He will not doubt get a large windfall when he leaves Westminster.

There is an obvious hypocrisy here. Comparing being chairman of an investment company to having a pension is ludicrous.

3 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Tenuous link but in all honesty most folk don't care how their pension fund is invested as long as the return is as good as possible.

I'd imagine most folk have no fucking idea how their pension fund is invested.

At the end of the day the man is just a simple crofter doing his best for the people of Scotland. He doesn’t need a smear campaign against him

I do however believe that Mr Blackford will more than hold his own in a defamation case if needs be

Edited by RubixPubes