Brechin V Arbroath

12 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Well done Arbroath. Happy to see an Angus team winning the league good luck in the championship. Would have taken a draw at the start of the day shame Raith couldn't do us a favour massive game for us next week

A draw sadly not good enough today.   Chances there to win it  as smokies were nervy  at the back.

Doon we go. 

As much as it grates ,  well done Arbroath.  

A draw sadly not good enough today.   Chances there to win it  as smokies were nervy  at the back.
Doon we go. 
As much as it grates ,  well done Arbroath.  
Didn't realise that stranrear had scored in stoppage time until after I posted and with stenny winning just now think the best we can hope for is the playoffs now but don't fancy our chances

1 hour ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

not as many  support from arbroath as  i would have thought ,about 1250  

Try harder                                                                  No idea what the gate was but 84 auld men and 3 dogs in the home end isn't exactly great backing for a team that has something still to play for.                                            

On 4/13/2019 at 19:36, SMOKIES & WINE said:

Try harder                                                                  No idea what the gate was but 84 auld men and 3 dogs in the home end isn't exactly great backing for a team that has something still to play for.                                            

Now that's not true . ...................the 3 dogs refused to go. 

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 19:36, SMOKIES & WINE said:

Attendance 1,509 apparently.

2 hours ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

I’m sure you would feel the same way if it was the other way around

Well, yes. Arbroath fans usually follow the norms when it comes to appreciating achievements by rival clubs. Why do Raith fans appear to be churlsh when beaten by a better team?

I would happily applaud MFC, BCFC or FAFC on to Gayfield if they had won the league before their last visit of the season. Luckily, it's never happened :)

Well, yes. Arbroath fans usually follow the norms when it comes to appreciating achievements by rival clubs. Why do Raith fans appear to be churlsh when beaten by a better team?
I would happily applaud MFC, BCFC or FAFC on to Gayfield if they had won the league before their last visit of the season. Luckily, it's never happened [emoji4]

It’s not complaining that we lost to a better team.

We will complain if we don’t get the 3 points each week.