Moray Cup

Guest Moomintroll

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Todd_is_God said:

The clue is in the name...

That did cross my mind but I assume it wasn’t just sold in Moray. I don’t know of many bottles of juice that are limited to a shire it would make terrible business sense. 

6 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

That did cross my mind but I assume it wasn’t just sold in Moray. I don’t know of many bottles of juice that are limited to a shire it would make terrible business sense. 

It's why Fife Cup was short lived, although there is a tournament named after it

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m in that bush over there to the right.

kirk.jpg.9a77903ce16082535c3f941c752be666.jpg

verily THE LORD did sayeth to Baracus "Did you bring the real deal Moray Cup, pal?"
And Baracus was mightily afraid and sayeth unto THE LORD "Lord, I have pisseth my breeks in fear of ye" 
And THE LORD sayeth to Baracus "Cutteth ye the crap, pal, and give me the Moray Cup or I shall verily cause the beast known as the Smudger to be set on ye and ye shall be sorely smited" 

Guest Moomintroll
So why have they stopped making it? It sounded shite but it obviously had a fanbase. 
They should remarket it as Vimt'eh.

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So why have they stopped making it? It sounded shite but it obviously had a fanbase. 

I'm not sure ten teuchters constitutes a "fan base" (unless you're Caley Thistle). 

It wasnt a very nice tasting drink which gives you the answer to your question. 

12 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Wasn't even made in Moray.  It was made in Banffshire, parts of which became Moray when Moray Council incorporated parts that had previously been outside Moray, but not the bit of Banffshire that Moray Cup came from, which is now part of Aberdeenshire, which does not include the City of Aberdeen where Moray Cup was sold with regularity.

Archived