Moray Cup

Guest Moomintroll

Guest Moomintroll

Amidst the hysteria around the cut in sugar for lovers of Irn Bru, it has oft been forgotten that some who walk among us suffered a similar catastrophe 1 year earlier. @Melanius Mullarkey , how you holding up there bud? Thoughts & Prayers etc.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Let it out, we are all here for you.

I still have a bottle in the drinks cupboard. One of the last off the production line no doubt.  Perfectly preserved until I came in one day and the wife was sitting out the back having opened it. 

Still have the remnants but it’s flatter than my cats tits.

Guest Moomintroll

I have an idea for I'm here, get me a Celebrity (Scottish Edition). MM to bogsnorkel through 20 metres of Mango Worms to win a vat of special edition Moray Cup. I, for one, would pay to watch that, after the break PB has to cycle 100 miles or his c'eed will fail it's MOT.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I still have a bottle in the drinks cupboard. One of the last off the production line no doubt.  Perfectly preserved until I came in one day and the wife was sitting out the back having opened it. 

Still have the remnants but it’s flatter than my cats tits.

I genuinely don't know how you haven't killed her. 

I've got a spare fridge MM can have (I purchased a newer one from my younger brother, for £10, last week, as he's chucking out loads of stuff in his garage; it's much better than the one I had, and the first time in 4 years I've had a fridge with a working light).

I've got a spare fridge MM can have (I purchased a newer one from my younger brother, for £10, last week, as he's chucking out loads of stuff in his garage; it's much better than the one I had, and the first time in 4 years I've had a fridge with a working light).

Do you want to be an accessory to murder?

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ll cut you in for the minimum (rising to living after 1 month probation) wage.

Bring the fridge.

Let me know when and where 

I have an unreported cave or two set aside. Thick peat and bedrock cover, completely sniffer dog proof. Well out of sight, well out of mind. Available for long term lease. No freezing or other lecky appliances required. Also makes a nice sort of mausoleum at no extra cost. 

Archived