Morton v. Alloa, Tues. 9th April

We aren’t getting anymore points this season. We need other teams to not get anymore points either. The Morton fans who were hoping for that result can f**k off.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

We’ll pick up three points against Falkirk because they’re the worst team in the division m8. Go back to your gormless spreadsheets for games from the 1900s and give us peace.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are the lowest scorers in the league and we concede goals like those every single week.

We've had a team embroiled in betting scandal rumours and one of the worst teams in our history with the likes of Gary O'connor and Nacho Novo in it that got relegated and pumped 10-2, yet this is still my least favourite Morton team in my 25 years supporting them.

Excellent highlights. Thanks.

Penalty's unecessary, but I think Dick commits the foul.

Once again a defence with Robbo right back and Taggs in the middle does the business.

Cool finish from Jack. [emoji4]

23 minutes ago, port-ton said:

We are the lowest scorers in the league and we concede goals like those every single week.

We've had a team embroiled in betting scandal rumours and one of the worst teams in our history with the likes of Gary O'connor and Nacho Novo in it that got relegated and pumped 10-2, yet this is still my least favourite Morton team in my 25 years supporting them.

I was saying this to my mate last night. I’ve never disliked a team as much as this one, and that includes the 10-2 side.

We’re absolutely shite and got a manager who has no idea what he’s doing. 

17 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

That second goal is a new level of horrendous defending. Like something you'd see in the amateurs! :lol:

Pleased for Goodwin to be doing a decent job at Alloa, especially in a tough league. 

Yet it’s not even the worst goal we’ve conceded against Alloa this season.

While working under a completely clueless manager is obviously a hindrance for players and you can genuinely see a regression in every single player in the squad the more time they spend with Johansson, that’s an example of how the players can’t hide behind the clown to escape blame themselves.

It doesn’t matter how useless your manager is, it’s absolutely basic stuff that no professional defender can be excused for on any grounds. Every week that defence is routinely making howlers that just shouldn’t be happening at this level.

52 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

That second goal is a new level of horrendous defending. Like something you'd see in the amateurs! :lol:

Pleased for Goodwin to be doing a decent job at Alloa, especially in a tough league. 

No it's not, unfortunately.

IMG_0490.jpg

You should see Kerr Waddell’s effort in the reverse fixture at Alloa; I was present for both, can confirm they get worse the more you see them, though I can’t work out which was worse. Horrendous.

4 hours ago, port-ton said:

Announce Jai Queentongo.

Just watched the highlights, that 2nd goal tho.....I could hear the Laurel and Hardy cuckoo waltz after it

Has Tidser been relegated to reserve football for Morton or has he been injured ?

Archived