Looking for League 1 Super Fans

Hi folks, 

I'm looking for super fans of league 1 clubs to help test a brand new technology platform built in Scotland for fans to do the following things:

1. buy digital tickets for home matches rather than queue for paper ones.

2.  be rewarded for loyalty and recognised by the club for every penny spent with the club.

The overall aim is to increase people coming down to home games, putting more money into the club and hopefully will help clubs of all sizes build a more sustainable, local and loyal base of fans.

If you would like to potentially get involved in testing send me a message. Cheers

Think you need to get in touch with 7-Eleven, he's the only "Super Fan" on here, everybody else is just a doom mongering naysayer apparently!!!

4 hours ago, BofoBairn said:

Hi folks, 

I'm looking for super fans of league 1 clubs to help test a brand new technology platform built in Scotland for fans to do the following things:

2.  be rewarded for loyalty and recognised by the club for every penny spent with the club.

The overall aim is to increase people coming down to home games, putting more money into the club and hopefully will help clubs of all sizes build a more sustainable, local and loyal base of fans.

If you would like to potentially get involved in testing send me a message. Cheers

Go to the Junior forum, they all need fucking tested.

Not everyone else, just you and a few of your fellow likeminded chums. There are plenty rational followers of their clubs on here.
I’m up for being the superfan if it gives you the opportunity to predict my defeat to another superfan before the event and/or allows you to bemoan my performance for 90 minutes. Seems like a win-win.
Yawn!

10 hours ago, 7 Eleven said:

Not everyone else, just you and a few of your fellow likeminded chums. There are plenty rational followers of their clubs on here.

I’m up for being the superfan if it gives you the opportunity to predict my defeat to another superfan before the event and/or allows you to bemoan my performance for 90 minutes. Seems like a win-win.

God, you're fucking boring.

18 hours ago, BofoBairn said:

Hi folks, 

What a load of pish.

Queue for paper tickets?  Planet you oan son.