• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
sirscottyoung

CHAMPIONSHIP Play Off Run in

So I thought a thread on this would be quite good fun.

Forfar and Raith both have this tied up.

However fourth spot has technically got 4 teams still chasing it.

I have written down each teams run in and maximum points.

It’s going to go right down to the wire with each team playing at least one of the others! Lose that and your chances have been blown.

[attachment=220504:IMG_3977.jpg

It’s going to go right down to the wire with each team playing at least one of the others! Lose that and your chances have been blown.

Have a greenie for going full analogue with a pen and a piece of paper. I respect that.

Have a greenie for going full analogue with a pen and a piece of paper. I respect that.

Haha I need to see things in front of me to work out what is happening. Going back and forward on FlashScores was giving me a sore head

Just now, sirscottyoung said:

Haha I need to see things in front of me to work out what is happening. Going back and forward on FlashScores was giving me a sore head emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Please re-attach the image. I need to see this. 

"
It’s going to go right down to the wire with each team playing at least one of the others! Lose that and your chances have been blown."

Ooh Scott , you will be getting 7eleven chapping at your door about negativity! Do you know it's not allowed here. Now go and correct yourself.
100 lines,
I must not be negative, I must be positive.

4. East Fife - 45
5. Montrose - 44
6. Airdrie - 42
7. Dumbarton - 38

Fixtures:
East Fife - Montrose(H), Dumbarton(A), Stenhousemuir(H), Forfar(A)
Montrose - East Fife(A), Airdrie(H), Forfar(A), Raith Rovers(H)
Airdrie - Stenhousemuir(H), Montrose(A), Arbroath(H), Stranraer(A)
Dumbarton - Forfar(A), East Fife(H), Stranraer(H), Arbroath(A)

Realistically, I think Dumbarton are out of it. Even if they pick up the full 12 points, they'd need East Fife to pick up less than 6/9, Montrose to pick up less than 7/12 and Airdrie to pick up less than 9/12. I just think the odds that dumbarton have a flawless finish while all three of the teams above them stutter is pretty unlikely.

On paper Montrose have the toughest run in. However, two games against their challengers then two games against sides potentially with their feet up waiting for the play-offs doesn't seem to bad to me. Not much in the fixtures to me. This league is so tight, it's always ridiculous trying to predict who'll beat who down the line and every team is playing at least one game against the top 3 who should have nothing to play for by that point, so a lot could depend on how up for it they are.

17 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

4. East Fife - 45
5. Montrose - 44
6. Airdrie - 42
7. Dumbarton - 38

Fixtures:
East Fife - Montrose(H), Dumbarton(A), Stenhousemuir(H), Forfar(A)
Montrose - East Fife(A), Airdrie(H), Forfar(A), Raith Rovers(H)
Airdrie - Stenhousemuir(H), Montrose(A), Arbroath(H), Stranraer(A)
Dumbarton - Forfar(A), East Fife(H), Stranraer(H), Arbroath(A)

Realistically, I think Dumbarton are out of it. Even if they pick up the full 12 points, they'd need East Fife to pick up less than 6/9, Montrose to pick up less than 7/12 and Airdrie to pick up less than 9/12. I just think the odds that dumbarton have a flawless finish while all three of the teams above them stutter is pretty unlikely.

On paper Montrose have the toughest run in. However, two games against their challengers then two games against sides potentially with their feet up waiting for the play-offs doesn't seem to bad to me. Not much in the fixtures to me. This league is so tight, it's always ridiculous trying to predict who'll beat who down the line and every team is playing at least one game against the top 3 who should have nothing to play for by that point, so a lot could depend on how up for it they are.

This is all very well, but where's the fecking picture?!?!

This is all very well, but where's the fecking picture?!?!

Picture says the exact same as that but written form

The good thing about next Saturday is that we'll know the other results before kick off. Stenny have had a bad season, but are not shite - they've won nearly 30% of league games played this season, nearly beat Raith yesterday and won away to Arbroath last month. 

It'll be an interesting wee run in. I think Airdrie will need at least nine points, which won't be easy. 

32 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Picture says the exact same as that but written form

Yes. But I'd like to see the picture please!

18 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

IMG_1554634074.825467.jpg

Am I being a bit thick?! I was wondering what the positive/negative numbers to the top right of each club's current points denotes...

Am I being a bit thick?! I was wondering what the positive/negative numbers to the top right of each club's current points denotes...
Aye , you're being thick,goal difference maybe?

2 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
11 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

:lol::lol::lol: Aye...

Goal difference is correct. sorry it was all to get my head around how close it was.
Goal difference could end up being a key factor on end of season positions