Ayr v Queens

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grabbed him hamstring and signalled straight away. Hopefully we scrape the play-off spot and he's back for those games.

Oddly enough we've started to play well since he went off.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Grabbed him hamstring and signalled straight away. Hopefully we scrape the play-off spot and he's back for those games.

Oddly enough we've started to play well since he went off.

Sounds like what happened in the Thistle game in December.  That cost him about a month.  

This is genuinely desperate.

No gripes with the penalty decision. Not sure why the ref is getting pelters for it. I blame us for not picking up Crawford to start with. He was wide open at the corner. He's had all the time in the world this half as well.

Can't see any way back now tbh with nothing on the bench. Hard to remain optimistic about the rest of the season either if it's a serious Dobbie injury. Can't see where our goals will come from.

Shock horror our goal is a penalty.
Barring a couple of crosses (which isn't any sort of achievement against us) Ayr haven't really threatened which makes it all the more gutting.

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Should be 4 up, missed chances again!! At least we got the goal from the penalty, kick on second half and hopefully put the game to bed early. Although knowing Ayr I’ll be chewing my nails with 10 to go. 

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Barring a couple of crosses (which isn't any sort of achievement against us) Ayr haven't really threatened which makes it all the more gutting.

4 minutes ago, Naeleftfit said:

Should be 4 up, missed chances again!! 

We played better without Dobbie and I don't think we could have been grudged a point from the game. Play the same way as the second half against Alloa and we should get something. Again we never looked in danger outwith crosses. We really need someone to step up now as I'll be happily gobsmacked if Dobbie isn't done for the season.

Archived