Ayr v Queens

Thanks for reminding me we haven't won at Somerset since January,  tbh we've probably not won many games full stop since January.

3 wins

Dundee Utd, Alloa and Dunfermline

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

^^^

Views QOS as derby rivals :lol:

Let’s not talk about who views who as derby rivals eh? You’re mob were singing anti-Ayr songs at an Aberdeen v QOS game, weird behaviour. 

21 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Last week Craig Moore was being nominated in the worst players in the championship thread by some of our fans. This week he should start instead of Shankland. Our fans absolutely love wild overreactions.

I never nominated him in the worst players :lol:

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Let’s not talk about who views who as derby rivals eh? You’re mob were singing anti-Ayr songs at an Aberdeen v QOS game, weird behaviour. 

A bunch of children doing childish things and  singing songs with sweary words in it about Ayr hardly constitutes bitter rivalry. 

A bunch of children doing childish things and  singing songs with sweary words in it about Ayr hardly constitutes bitter rivalry. 

No but singing songs about a team that aren’t even involved in the game would suggest a strange obsession.

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

No but singing songs about a team that aren’t even involved in the game would suggest a strange obsession.

As I said,   just schoolchildren trying to act smart and swearing. Obviously it gets to some Ayr fans though so that will please them. 

Cringeworthy I agree. 

As I said,   just schoolchildren trying to act smart and swearing. Obviously it gets to some Ayr fans though so that will please them. 
Cringeworthy I agree. 

Don’t think it gets to any Ayr fans tbh.

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

It does seem odd, particularly as over the last 16 to 17 years Ayr have not really been on our radar. If they were,  then we were usually taking points off of them. 

Times change though and I do not grudge them a day in the sun, so to speak. 

Archived