• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, nicotina said:

rob roy 0 lok 1   ht 0-1

evans with the goal

rabs no3 sent off after 70  mins

poor game

Not a classic but I thought it was enjoyable enough. Rob Roy were the better team in the first half but shot themselves in the foot at the back, second half and I thought Pollok had the better of it but couldn't add to their lead.  Ref called it right with the sending off, it was clearly outside the box - aside from that I thought it was nice to see someone who was lenient with the cards for most of the game.

Best player on the park was thon wee dog at half time.

5 hours ago, Glenny lamp said:
6 hours ago, LTFC1 said:
Hurlford 1-2 Largs FT

Yes sugar daddies pumped at hame

Did you know bud,that back in the day a number of miners had to leave the industry due to an eye condition known as the Glenny Blink?

They developed the condition after years of working in a darkness that was only illuminated by the flickering Glenny lamps. :(

6 hours ago, Glenny lamp said:
7 hours ago, LTFC1 said:
Hurlford 1-2 Largs FT

Yes sugar daddies pumped at hame

Not sure who the 15 that came on as sub, but looked like a Sunday pub team standard. Surprised for a club of Hurlford standings! Only one team played football, and they won.

8 hours ago, LTFC1 said:

Hurlford 1-2 Largs FT

Thru gritted teeth from a Buffs man, well done Largs, if U try hard enough U might get there, and best of luck in the final, should be at st mirren park if SJFA have any brains, a well we will c what happens ! might go if I'm off.

Did you know bud,that back in the day a number of miners had to leave the industry due to an eye condition known as the Glenny Blink?
They developed the condition after years of working in a darkness that was only illuminated by the flickering Glenny lamps. [emoji20]

Sadly it appears that this “Glenny Lamp” will never be that bright!
Aw bless.!

Archived