West Region Fixtures for 6th April

Kennie

I understand that and it's a completely ridiculous rule and one that is hopefully looked at in the summer.

I think the midweek game will great impact on attendance now but that can't be helped as Kennie had simply ran out of Saturday's and as Larkhall said it was would have been there biggest gate of the season so I'm sure they are as disappointed aswell .

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I understand that and it's a completely ridiculous rule and one that is hopefully looked at in the summer.

I think the midweek game will great impact on attendance now but that can't be helped as Kennie had simply ran out of Saturday's and as Larkhall said it was would have been there biggest gate of the season so I'm sure they are as disappointed aswell .

They shouldn't have hosed the park to save their disappointment 

36 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

My only issue is the timing and the lack of communication as if this problem has been on going then Larkhall must have known yesterday there was a doubt and that information should have been relayed back so that supporters could have made alternative plans and for myself I could have let the bus company know but instead it's a late cancellation and bus stuck in garage and driver lost a shift .
Communication costs nothing we are in a digital age were it takes less than 10 seconds to share information

not in Larkhall it disnae..........lodge meetings only monthly now  ( just in case this was meant to be amusing )

Tbf before last week’s game at Kello a certain chap mentioned the Larkhall away game probably not being on. I took it as a joke throwaway aside but the same chap has been correct about 4 times previous this season and in a couple of cases weeks in advance when it looked as though the bad weather was breaking.

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

My only issue is the timing and the lack of communication as if this problem has been on going then Larkhall must have known yesterday there was a doubt and that information should have been relayed back so that supporters could have made alternative plans and for myself I could have let the bus company know but instead it's a late cancellation and bus stuck in garage and driver lost a shift .
Communication costs nothing we are in a digital age were it takes less than 10 seconds to share information

Just fill ur buses for the vale next week Chris 

Really ! ask the players about the far corner of the pitch.  The same area that got the Girvan game abandoned.
Although you'll know better
Me saying your park was in good nick last weekend is somehow getting at u ?
An no i don't no better ,larkhall committee no better seen as theve inspected park ya tit spelt backwards !,

Archived