Scotland v Chile

GordonS

Strong side, maybe a little weak at full back. Most of the Chile team play in Spain so they're getting a good level of competition. If we're aiming to beat Argentina this is the kind of game we have to be winning. It may only be a friendly but the result matters today. 

D3Z4-m5WkAA3t5B.jpg

Scotland doing a Scotland - in control, crappy pass-back leads to the keeper halfing someone, penalty, yellow card, goal.

[I know it should be 'halving', but somehow it doesn't look right in the context.]

27 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Scotland doing a Scotland - in control, crappy pass-back leads to the keeper halfing someone, penalty, yellow card, goal.

[I know it should be 'halving', but somehow it doesn't look right in the context.]

That sound like a goal more likely to be conceded by Scotland's men's team.

Meanwhile Canada are playing Ingurland, still 0-0 but by the sounds of it we have been the better team

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

That sound like a goal more likely to be conceded by Scotland's men's team.

Meanwhile Canada are playing Ingurland, still 0-0 but by the sounds of it we have been the better team

Euch. Not a great second half. Work to do before the Brazil game.

That Manchester stadium looks a great venue for its size, with the standing behind either goal.

8 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Christine Sinclair continues to be one of the best women's players in the world, that's her 180's international goal

Great result for Canada. A few of the second-tier candidates for the World Cup looking strong this week, like Canada and Netherlands. Maybe a wake-up call for England after the success in the US.

3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Christine Sinclair continues to be one of the best women's players in the world, that's her 180's international goal

wsf26.thumb.jpg.69e096659b73341bd4ebdeff3a544ead.jpg

nothing to do with Scotland but just to cheer you up here's my photo of Canada's Matheson taking out a Yank at the Olympics Semi Final at Old Trafford.

Personally I'd like to see Emslie, Weir and Arnott on the pitch at the same time- they played some great football together at Hibs Ladies. 

On 06/04/2019 at 00:58, tamthebam said:

Personally I'd like to see Emslie, Weir and Arnott on the pitch at the same time- they played some great football together at Hibs Ladies.

All three in the starting line-up for tonights match.

Archived