Celtic v Livingston

We actually have a game on Saturday, something that has been overlooked it appears on here and in general after a rather eventful week on and off the pitch. 

Hopefully the Livingston fans and players dont lose the plot if we win and celebrate doing so.

A 1-0 or 2-0 snooze fest as we tend to specialize in for these kind of fixtures, Livingston safe and not a great deal to play for but will make it tough for us I still reckon, McGregor and Eduoard with the goals.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone had told us after the first game of the season funnily enough at Celtic park that we’d be safe from relegation heading into the next Celtic game away from home most Livi fans would’ve laughed at you, a truly amazing achievement from everyone at the club. 

We can head into this with no pressure and just enjoy the occasion, a day of celebration for the club and the season. 

Hardie looks like he’ll be out, took a sore one and is on crutches again, Menga being back fit helps but I’d love to see Tiffoney given a go up top with Robbo. 

We’ll most likely lose this game but who the hell cares, we are staying up. 

4-5-1 - Pretty much the same as Saturday. Ideally I'd stick Menga up top, but he's clearly not fit and Robinson's done a stunning job as a target man for a 5'2 midfielder.

Probably 1-0 celtic. Until the 89th minute when two Super Stevie Lawson thunderfucks from 40 yards delay the title party for another week.

Scott Brown to maim a child in the stand by smiling too quickly. p***k.

Into these treble treble winning b*****ds, we drew our last game against them so lets beat them this time.

Halkett to get the winner from a Lithgow throw in 5 mins in added time and Sevco fans all over social media wanting him signed up.

Some achievement securing safety with 6 games to go. Everyone had us written off this season!

No pressure on us and Celtic haven’t been great all season and even worse since Lennon came in. Would love to see us take a result here.

Hardie with another “injury” I see? He’s scored goals for us but really hasn’t been as committed as he could’ve been. Seems to be happy being 5th choice striker at rangers and signing 1 year extensions every year then going out on loan. So frustrating because he has the talent he just needs to accept the fact he’ll never be a striker for rangers.

4 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Hardie with another “injury” I see? He’s scored goals for us but really hasn’t been as committed as he could’ve been. Seems to be happy being 5th choice striker at rangers and signing 1 year extensions every year then going out on loan. So frustrating because he has the talent he just needs to accept the fact he’ll never be a striker for rangers.

Why has Hardie suddenly become some kind of scapegoat for some of our fans?

Have the last few seasons ruined peoples' need to moan about someone/something? :lol:

Why has Hardie suddenly become some kind of scapegoat for some of our fans?

Have the last few seasons ruined peoples' need to moan about someone/something? :lol:

Do you honestly think he’s putting in 100% for us? All he cares about is signing new deals for rangers. Never off twitter talking about them and his WATP shite. [emoji849]

Look at Halkett on the other hand, I know he was released by them but it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to him and he’s earned himself a move to Hearts and I’ve no doubt at all he’ll go on to better and bigger things.

6 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Do you honestly think he’s putting in 100% for us?

Yes.

6 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

All he cares about is signing new deals for rangers.

He's a Rangers player (and fan), do you think all he should care about is getting a deal at Aberdeen?

7 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Never off twitter talking about them and his WATP shite. emoji849.png

You'll have no problem linking a few of those tweets then, unless it's a complete lie (it is).

32 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Some achievement securing safety with 6 games to go. Everyone had us written off this season!

No pressure on us and Celtic haven’t been great all season and even worse since Lennon came in. Would love to see us take a result here.

He's literally back on crutches ffs :D Ryan has been phenomenal for us and is one of the reasons we went up, and stayed up. I think he's been committed but genuinely is pissed off at being played as a lone striker. His entire game is built around having a target man knock balls on for him. He's not a physical presence that can push defenders around, he plays the last man and is fairly one dimensional in that respect, but he's definitely been giving his all for us. 

I don't blame him for taking one year extensions over and over, he's probably on double what we would/could offer him and is clinging on desperately to playing for the club he supports. Not many players do that any more but even if he was to leave Rangers someone is going to have to pay 200k-1m compensation for him so it's not as if he can just walk away - it's depending on someone wanting and being able to pay that amount. 

1 minute ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Don’t know how to link a quote on here but there you go. IMG_4380.jpg

Not being funny but what's the difference between this and say, Jack Hamilton, tweeting "Well done to the lads on securing Premiership status next year, brilliant!". Is that disrespectful to Alloa or? 

Hardie also tweeted about being happy that we're officially safe now so I don't get the faux outrage at it? I didn't see Rangers fans going mad about it on twitter?

He's literally back on crutches ffs [emoji3] Ryan has been phenomenal for us and is one of the reasons we went up, and stayed up. I think he's been committed but genuinely is pissed off at being played as a lone striker. His entire game is built around having a target man knock balls on for him. He's not a physical presence that can push defenders around, he plays the last man and is fairly one dimensional in that respect, but he's definitely been giving his all for us. 

I don't blame him for taking one year extensions over and over, he's probably on double what we would/could offer him and is clinging on desperately to playing for the club he supports. Not many players do that any more but even if he was to leave Rangers someone is going to have to pay 200k-1m compensation for him so it's not as if he can just walk away - it's depending on someone wanting and being able to pay that amount. 

Massive stretch to say he’s one of the reasons we stayed up. The first half of the season we played without him and manages just fine. That’s where we got the job done and stayed up!

There’s no doubting his ability and would love to have him but as one of our own players.

As it is we pay all of his wages of £1,600 p/w.

3 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Don’t know how to link a quote on here but there you go. IMG_4380.jpg

You've had to jump back 6 months for one tweet :lol: Hardly "Never off twitter talking about them and his WATP shite", is it? 

Could win the fucking Champions League and some folk in our support would find something to moan about, f**k sake :lol:

You've had to jump back 6 months for one tweet :lol: Hardly "Never off twitter talking about them and his WATP shite", is it? 

Could win the fucking Champions League and some folk in our support would find something to moan about, f**k sake :lol:

Backtracking after saying it’s a complete lie that any tweets of these sort even exist [emoji849]

I’m very happy with our season but Hardie isn’t the be all and end all. We’ve won most of our points without him playing. He needs to make up his mind he can’t just continue going out on loan for the rest of his career.

3 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Massive stretch to say he’s one of the reasons we stayed up. The first half of the season we played without him and manages just fine. That’s where we got the job done and stayed up!

There’s no doubting his ability and would love to have him but as one of our own players.

As it is we pay all of his wages of £1,600 p/w.

Talking absolute shite, the highest wage at the club afaik is around 700/800 per week. We absolutely are not paying anyone above 1k a week. 

He's one of our top scores in the league too isn't he? 

Talking absolute shite, the highest wage at the club afaik is around 700/800 per week. We absolutely are not paying anyone above 1k a week. 

He's one of our top scores in the league too isn't he? 

Halkett is on £1,200 and Hardie is on £1,600 and we pay 100% of it.

He’s got 7 goals which is decent. I’m not arguing about his quality just his commitment. Regardless we’ve managed fine without him. That’s down to the work rate of the whole squad through the season. Not Ryan’s goals.

Just now, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Backtracking after saying it’s a complete lie that any tweets of these sort even exist emoji849.png

You said he was "never off" it and always talking about them. Quick check of his Twitter suggests 1) He hardly tweets, 2) He likes golf, and 3) He tweets more about Livi than Rangers.

So yes, I'd say that "Never off twitter talking about them and his WATP shite" was a lie.

Usually I'd want the thread to stay on track but seeing who we're against I'd much rather put up with this tbf :lol:

Just now, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Halkett is on £1,200 and Hardie is on £1,600 and we pay 100% of it.

He’s got 7 goals which is decent. I’m not arguing about his quality just his commitment. Regardless we’ve managed fine without him. That’s down to the work rate of the whole squad through the season. Not Ryan’s goals.

And where are you pulling the figures from? Struggling to believe we'd pay 1.6k a week for a striker we knew would be injured half the season.

Archived