Celtic v Livingston

Absolutely tremendous defensive performance from us today, when you go to places like Celtic you have to have a wee bit luck and no doubt we got that, Kelly was unbelievable too, brilliant just brilliant. 

Our first ever point away at Celtic, 180 minutes without conceding a goal against the double treble and probable treble treble winners, how far have we come ? Amazing. 

Gary Holt deserves credit too, Lamie was getting his arse handed to him by Forrest, moved Lawless out that way and kept him quiet from then on. 

Just an amazing result, well done everyone in a Livi shirt. 

Wow. I’m not going to pretend that Celtic didn’t dominate but what a performance to get a point. It’s says a lot about the achievement when you consider we’ve got guys from the Juniors and Celtic are bringing on someone on loan from PSG and another following multi-million pound transfers. 

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

That's a tremendous result for Livingston, well played.

Cheers, I think it is only us and Aberdeen that have gone to Parkheid/Celtic park and not been beaten in the league this season,  just a pity we had a drop in form after the winter break but it has been a really enjoyable first season back in the top flight, we certainly didn't come and just make up the numbers.

33 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Cheers, I think it is only us and Aberdeen that have gone to Parkheid/Celtic park and not been beaten in the league this season,  just a pity we had a drop in form after the winter break but it has been a really enjoyable first season back in the top flight, we certainly didn't come and just make up the numbers.

That, and the fact that it's the first point you've ever earned there, and the fact that I've seen my own team pumped off them 5 times this season without scoring, make it such a good result.

4 minutes ago, Hen Broon said:

Great result yesterday. Its no accident that the last 2 games v Celtic have been 0-0, Not many teams hold Celtic to zero. Great work rate and defending from Livi.

17 clean sheets for Kelly this season. Some effort.

Mind when all the Celtc fans along with Lennys pals at the Daily Record were saying Hibs would never be able to replace a manager like Neil Lennon :lol: 

He’s a poor manager who can’t get a team playing if they don’t respond to his screaming and shouting. 

Just now, Zing. said:

Mind when all the Celtc fans along with Lennys pals at the Daily Record were saying Hibs would never be able to replace a manager like Neil Lennon :lol: 

He’s a poor manager who can’t get a team playing if they don’t respond to his screaming and shouting. 

I’m just curious but I take it Celtic fans think he should be doing much better with the current personnel as opposed to the squad needing lots of new faces?