Derby Day: Kilmarnock vs St Johnstone

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Heads gone from Tommy? 

He lost it with the squad after the Motherwell game, tbf.

Suspect there might be a bigger turnover of players this summer than contract situations would suggest. 

24 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'm not usually one for disliking my own team's players(unlike some on here) but I'm beginning to actually hate Chris Kane. 

Hes not a lone striker, I've no idea how many times weve to watch him chase things about without ever doing anything with it when he wins it until TW sees that. He cant control the ball when a defender is near him, and csnt use his body to out muscle them.

If I were Jason Kerr I'd be straight out the ground and bolting to the bus station before Tommy Wright got a hold of me.  An absolutely howling performance.

Given how good he’s been this season, he’s allowed to have an off day, probably the only person in the squad that Wright won’t absolutely murder. [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Danny Swanson literally standing stationary during passages of play. He doesn't give a f**k.

Bizarre, he was our further forward player there, just walking about near the halfway line, while Callachan, Gordon and Foster get swarmed.

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

Given how good he’s been this season, he’s allowed to have an off day, probably the only person in the squad that Wright won’t absolutely murder. emoji23.png

Fair enough, and at least he bothered to foul. Swanson might as well offer him a lift.

Archived