Derby Day: Kilmarnock vs St Johnstone

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

I'm using a VPN and can't get access to video coverage of the match on saints TV, normally works fine, anyone else experiencing difficulties? Got audio but no video 

It's working for me. I'm extremely jealous of you.

14 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

I'm using a VPN and can't get access to video coverage of the match on saints TV, normally works fine, anyone else experiencing difficulties? Got audio but no video 

Happened to me last time I used it, if you click the "backup player" button it should hopefully start working again, that's what sorted it for me last time.

14 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

The guys we use do have VPN blocking software which maybe causing your issue.....

Just now, Radford said:

Saints are a poor team. Work to do in the summer for the manager.

Not taking anything away from Killie though.

Been that bad?

I've only seen the last 15 minutes or so, seems like Kilmarnock aren't even having to work to get chances.

Very silly from Kerr for the penalty, he made a similar rash decision against St Mirren. We'll blame that on youth.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

The guys we use do have VPN blocking software which maybe causing your issue.....

That would be an issue if Kilmarnock had any control over St Johnstones website, alas, they dont.

Tanser, O'Halloran and Hendry off, Gordon, Swanson and Alston on.

That's one way to wake everyone up

Just now, 7-2 said:

That's some tantrum from Tommy.

Yup. Tanser the only interesting one to be subbed though, hes shuffled the entire defence around just to get him off the pitch.

Wonder how long he'll wait ti give Easton a start.

That’s like when I used to play FM. Who cares tbh, we were never winning today and might just waken a number of the senior players up a little and make them realise they can coast.

Swanson wins the ball, gives it to Foster who's scurrying down the left and a perfect counter chance. A shame Kane and Alston are jogging within 3 yards of each other in the centre of the park, neither giving him any help at all.

Archived