Hamilton v St Mirren

Did Stewart Kean score on a Monday night through at Falkirk just after the split? 

There were so many games with them and we seemed to come out on top each time. The game I'm thinking about with Kean, the day we absolutely destroyed them with Mehmet and Dorman and the day we equalised late on with O'Donnell. That was the day with the infamous pitch invasion when broke the advertising hoarding :lol:

7 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Did Stewart Kean score on a Monday night through at Falkirk just after the split? 

There were so many games with them and we seemed to come out on top each time. The game I'm thinking about with Kean, the day we absolutely destroyed them with Mehmet and Dorman and the day we equalised late on with O'Donnell. That was the day with the infamous pitch invasion when broke the advertising hoarding :lol:

I seem to remember Kean scoring and Carl Finnigan getting a Falkirk goal in same night. Not sure  when it was though.

Actually getting my games mixed up, we won 2-0 that night you're talking about. 2007. Brady got the other goal.

Falkirk beat us 2-0 pre-split in their ground a couple of weeks before and I think Finnigan scored that day.

Edited by djchapsticks

3 hours ago, Silvio said:

Kean was the midweek game silv

16 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

2 points:

1. Think the pitch at Falkirk was grass at the time.

2. I'm going to make you feel right old here, but those two games were 9 and 10 years ago. :( 

Bugger! Really!

Was my birthday on Thursday, so was already feeling old! Even older now!

10 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Mimnaugh starting could be suicide in this game.

We need to win the midfield to protect our leaky defence & he is simply far too lightweight for a game like this.

Fear the worst.

Our midfield is hardly heavyweight.