Next Junior International Quadrangular Tournament

Bovril Zen

Is there any news on the next Junior International Quadrangular tournament? I believe the Isle of Man are due to host it. Originally held annually then bi-annually then every three years, the gap between the two most recent tournaments grew to the largest yet at four years. I was wondering if any news has come out about the forthcoming tournament. 

Time to let this one go well and truly, lost its appeal a good while ago and more so now as a Scotland team would really be pretty much a best of the west squad as the vast majority of the East big noises are no longer junior clubs and the North Region............. the less said the better probably as the best players  in the North region would probably struggle to get into an amateur Scotland national squad.

10 hours ago, Bovril Zen said:

Is there any news on the next Junior International Quadrangular tournament? I believe the Isle of Man are due to host it. Originally held annually then bi-annually then every three years, the gap between the two most recent tournaments grew to the largest yet at four years. I was wondering if any news has come out about the forthcoming tournament. 

Don't sully the name Newbie.

Archived