2 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Dens Park - generally a 'happy hunting ground' for as long as I've watched the dandies, with just the very odd blip.

We weren't great there early on in the season and only won with a late GMS penalty - Dundee played some bonnie fitba that day, but were totally dickless.

They look like they're probably due a win, and we can normally be good opponents for such teams - see Hamilton's recent away record as an example  P 10 W 1 D 0 L 9

Nevertheless, we looked a bit better without being great last night, so think we'll have enough to win by a goal....

From memory Anderson almost split the cross bar as well.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we win this game I demand the latest Pope recognise it as an official miracle. We've beaten Aberdeen about 3 times in the league at Dens since 1979 I reckon.

0-4 away stroll
McIntyre to be handed a 3 year deal by Nelms.

There’s absolute shit all chance of us getting anything here. If Woods is starting and Nelson is benched again then there will be mass cranial explosions.

McIntyre to be immediately executed in front of the Derry after we’ve been trounced 0-4.

Thank you.

Congratulations Dons.

The stars are aligning for a 7-0 win for Aberdeen and the subsequent sacking of SackIntyre.

It was April 2017 after 7 straight defeats that included a 7-0 Aberdeen win, Hartley got punted, with 5 games to go.

Would I take it again to get rid of this DAB?

Let me assume the position for a shafting...

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Happy to sell you my season ticket for half that price............ and I mean my whole season ticket for the rest of the season! 

Cheers for the offer but I think I'd rather spend it on beer 

Archived