9 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Certainly wouldn't include you anyway Tam. As I've said before, you're never done cosying up to the Dees on here. Disgusting.

Jagfox Mark II.

The last time I cosied up to a dundonian it cost me 15 years of my life. Even with the copious amounts of dirty dirty sex I had I'll never get those prime years of my life back, I'm not bitter though :lol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

The last time I cosied up to a dundonian it cost me 15 years of my life. Even with the copious amounts of dirty dirty sex I had I'll never get those prime years of my life back, I'm not Glitter though :lol:

FTFY

gary-glitter-famous-pictures.jpg

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Outed.

Wanna be in my gang?

Can't say I never told you. Always trying to be in our gang (as Bateman points out) left aside in the middle of the field. Now asking us to join his gang. 

Last pick at 5's. 

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

TELT YE!!

Glad we got the win, much needed and at this stage in the season, three points is all we can ask for. Keeps the momentum up for next weekend. The real quiz.

No Shinnie so god knows how we’ll do. How did Gleeson look when he came on?

Gleeson was steady and played his way into the game with mostly safe stuff.

Losing Shinnie is a hammer blow.

To be honest, if we take care of the ball like we did alot of the time yesterday, then Sunday is gona be a long day.

At least after taking the lead the confidence grew and ended up well on top.

2 minutes ago, big al said:

Gleeson was steady and played his way into the game with mostly safe stuff.

Losing Shinnie is a hammer blow.

To be honest, if we take care of the ball like we did alot of the time yesterday, then Sunday is gona be a long day.

At least after taking the lead the confidence grew and ended up well on top.

A nice early goal and we should have a decent chance of soaking up pressure a la Ibrox. hopefully....?

A game of three thirds.

First third  - AFC had most of the ball, DFC very compact and defensive - ended up a whole load of nothing.

Middle third - DFC got a bit more ambituous, had some fire in their bellies and looked good to be the team that would break the deadlock - AFC poor in this spell until a bonnie breakaway for the penalty.

Final third - AFC having taken the lead, then bossed the game, and DFC's keeper kept the score respectable. 

Kenny Miller came on and had an amusing effort at goal late on, after some of us speculating at HT that he was bound to come on and score the winner.

I actually thought Gleeson showed enough that he should maybe be Shinnie's replacement next week - he's experienced and keeps possession ticking over nicely.  Dean Campbell was outside the ground saying he had a 'slight injury' and has done well in these games - but he genuinely looks about 12 years old when you see him in his civvies....

Some louder than normal cheers for May when he came on for Stewart.  Stewart will get it tight now, but I still think he's maybe our matchwinner at Hampden (being staunch and all that)....

Hope DFC stay up...............nice away day just down the road, and I don't trust their next door neighbours to get promoted.

21 hours ago, Dele said:

Can't say I never told you. Always trying to be in our gang (as Bateman points out) left aside in the middle of the field. Now asking us to join his gang. 

Last pick at 5's. 

I would point out the factual inaccuracies but you're a lost cause after calming down on the drugs.

Archived