THE SCOTTISH NON LEAGUE PROGRAMME OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2018-19

THE SCOTTISH NON LEAGUE PROGRAMME OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2018-19

It’s that time again to get your entries in for the 2018-19 Scottish Non-League Programme of the Year awards backed by Programme Monthly magazine www.programmemonthly.com

A reminder that Gala Fairydean Rovers won the award last season, is there an issue out there that can topple them?

I’d like to invite entries from as wide a range of clubs as possible for the Highland League, Lowland League, Juniors, East of Scotland League and South of Scotland League. Each club should provide two separate issues from this season of which one must be from a league match. Both programmes must be from competitive matches, no friendlies or special one-off issues please.

We did not have that many entries last season which was a little disappointing, but I'd encourage sending your entry in as I know there were other clubs who issued programmes but did not enter.

Entries will be open until the 30th April and results will be published in the June or July 2019 edition of Programme Monthly.

Please PM me for details, or email kendofrf@gmail.com and please feel free to spread the word via other forums or to clubs directly.

• 5 months later...