Hearts v Hibernian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It seems both Edinburgh clubs have a serious problem with racism. Very sad to see.

You've got a Hamburg SV badge as your picture you dippy c**t. Irony isn't your strong suit clearly. 

39 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It seems both Edinburgh clubs have a serious problem with racism. Very sad to see.

I imagine the people of Perthshire would have a similar problem if they ever encountered a black person.  M8.png.ac1e83e0cb8b03001dc16a3d4998301d.png

14 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I imagine the people of Perthshire would have a similar problem if they ever encountered a black person.  M8.png.ac1e83e0cb8b03001dc16a3d4998301d.png

Absolutely done me there like. 

Racism running rampant through your city and you’re smug about the fact Perthshire attracts a class of fan with no bigoted tendencies. Strange man.

8 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Absolutely done me there like. 

Racism running rampant through your city and you’re smug about the fact Perthshire attracts a class of fan with no bigoted tendencies. Strange man.

^

jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/racist-remarks-at-perthshire-shop-13733108

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/nasty-racist-rage-bus-perth-13441282

15 hours ago, Green Day said:

Nothing to do with my club. Black sheep of Perthshire, clearly exiled Hibernian fans. That kind of thing is the norm at Easter Road, regrettably.

8 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Nothing to do with my club. Black sheep of Perthshire, clearly exiled Hibernian fans. That kind of thing is the norm at Easter Road, regrettably.

How are the fermers in tory brexiteer Perthshire these days?

Archived