Hearts v Hibernian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You happy with Hecky now? Or was Allan Stubbs the better appointment till the end of the season? You went in quite the huff over Hecky being the cheap option. Leeann out. Rod puppet. Sack the board. 

I’m a big fan of you not letting him forget that wee tantrum 

A7F9DEC3-ED65-4A95-A7CA-515EA26D40B9.png.3c4bcb720478ee5f567df5e82f89ca68.png

17 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Last time I brought it up he ignored me, I just want to know if he’s changed his mind?  He was adamant that Stubbs would 100% be a better appointment. 

Mon the Heck.

Stubbs would be like bumping into an old flame after a 20  year gap - two kids, a divorce, junk food and cheap vodka have taken their toll - never go back.

You have to say, Dempster and George Craig have some record of managerial appointments so far.

Just goes to to show when you do some homework and go outside the usual "unemployed scottish manager" suspects there are gems to be had. 

As it happens, Alan Preston was the one positive voice on Sportsound at his appointment - he had met him when PH was at Leeds over a potential transfer and said he was hugely impressed with him.

Someone said this was the best start to a managerial reign for a Hibs manager for over half a century - he will lose at some point, maybe v Celtc on easter sunday, but maybe he learned something during the cup loss?

One things for sure, I am delighted that in every pr match press conf, our manager isnt spending half the time fielding questions about Celtic.

Stubbs would be like bumping into an old flame after a 20  year gap - two kids, a divorce, junk food and cheap vodka have taken their toll - never go back.
You have to say, Dempster and George Craig have some record of managerial appointments so far.
Just goes to to show when you do some homework and go outside the usual "unemployed scottish manager" suspects there are gems to be had. 
As it happens, Alan Preston was the one positive voice on Sportsound at his appointment - he had met him when PH was at Leeds over a potential transfer and said he was hugely impressed with him.
Someone said this was the best start to a managerial reign for a Hibs manager for over half a century - he will lose at some point, maybe v Celtc on easter sunday, but maybe he learned something during the cup loss?
One things for sure, I am delighted that in every pr match press conf, our manager isnt spending half the time fielding questions about Celtic.
I wanted him punted at half time in the **** game and had a proper tantrum. I'm still a wee bit unconvinced with the way we're starting games, but absolutely no complaints at how he's making changes during games. He's also doing it with about 12 fit first team players.

To be fair none of us know what happened after the video cuts out. 

Provided the boy wasn't significantly larger than me I would have gone toe to toe. Quite Good 

If significantly larger then I would have just secretly grassed him up to a steward and asked for full anonymity.  Eek 

Archived