Hearts v Hibernian

11 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Those wee neds hanging over the barriers are from the Republic of Ireland?

Quite possibly. Not sure why this would be such a shock for you?

Or perhaps they are just wee fannies trying to noise up easy targets such as yourself. Or the ned equivalents in your own support, who just happen to have a history degree on all things relating to 1690.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the "domination" delusions of our 6th placed rivals. A whopping 8 shots on target to our 6 with less possession.

I've seen Hibs teams with 20+ shots on target and over 70% of the possession lose 1-0 to Hearts with 1 shot on target multiple times. They have no idea what dominating a derby and losing is actually like.

3 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

On the back foot for a fair bit of that but both of the goals had more quality in them than anything Hearts did all day, so sometimes that'll do it. 

I enjoyed watching our defenders doing a bit of a number on Uche, all kinds of wee sly digs going on. He probably deserved more going his way today but every time I see him, the c**t spends half the game greeting on his arse. Makes it hard for himself to get the decisions he actually deserves.

I've been extremely impressed with how Hecky adjusts things in games. He's had about 13 players to use and has had them playing a flat 442, a diamond and 433; sometimes throughout the course of a game. Refreshing to see compared to Lennon's lineup tombola. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do after a transfer window. We might've left it too late to really do anything this season but I can't believe we're even looking at European spots now. Some couple of months.

I had to make do with the Geordie YouTube lads for this yin warnock.png

Great to hear the lad's take on Messiano, Michael Herring and the ref Simon Collins. They had plenty to saw about big Omeonga's performance up front for Hearts QzWmbTZ.png

Just remembered that the first new c**t in the door will be Scooter Allan giphy.gif 

16 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Thought we should have won that, but our defending and finishing was poor.

I am absolutely rekt, but that won't stop me having several more beers. 

Catch you next time. 

^^^^ 

currently in the park nightclub in Dalkeith. 

5 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

First time I've heard from you for a  while, neighbour - funny, that.

Always nice to hear from you, though, Doyle - missed you in The Park the night.  ;)

Prefer the buccleuch myself these days. 

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Were Hibs not formed in 1875? 

The Irish tricolour didn't appear until 1922.  I would have thought the Hibs team would have been made up of mainly Scotsmen by then. Why fly the tricolour and almost exclusively when you play Rangers or Hearts?

Let's hear it champ?

Well, aaaaactually..........

16 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’m really not understanding the narrative that Hearts battered us and deserved more. They certainly missed a few chances but so did we, especially in the second half. 

Your chances came about in the second half as we were playing a high line trying to get back into the game. We should have had a comfortable lead going into half time and had chances at the end to level it. The final score is all that matters though - we didn't have the bottle. 

I think that this was the best derby in a long time because both teams tried to play and win. Admittedly its been more us than Hibs who have shit-fested this fixture in recent seasons. 

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

I’m really not understanding the narrative that Hearts battered us and deserved more. They certainly missed a few chances but so did we, especially in the second half. 

They're an arrogant, self entitled bunch who can't handle it when the scruffy gypos from the port turn them over.

The majority of Jambos I know would rather eat shit than give Hibs a compliment.

Archived