Hearts v Hibernian

Can see either a 0-0 or Hearts edge it 1-0.
Levein to be given at least six months' worth of slack if he gets a win, as all Heart of Midlothian care about is beating Hibs.
Maybe Hecky can devise a masterplan to get us our first win at Tynecastle in six years.  5ca51de0409d2_Hecky2.png.caaa5f65b73bf0cc7856ff74b7917d98.png
Then again, maybe not.  Calm.png.5938ba4b176b6c90c1fd9f4b561cff63.png

Maybe?

Certainly. IMG_0518.jpg

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

All the better since he ran most of the length of the pitch just to do that.

That was a fuckin brilliant "tackle" by Daz

He was loving it at the end, fans going radge etc. It was all a bit quiet at the masonic end...............

Not to take away from the feel-good feeling.. but was at the shops after the game and heard on the radio there were arrests for the smoke bombs and one arrest for alleged racism. Don't care which side it was on, don't care if they've followed their team for years both home and away. If the allegation if proven true then whichever club they support should immediately ban them.

12 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

So anyway this coconut?

What was it about? Serious intent to hurt somone? Plain weirdness ?A racist taunt ? Or, to give the Hibby the benefit of the doubt - maybe he just comes from a fairground family?

Couldn't see us losing that game tbh, but fair fucks to Hibs. The boy Horgan took his goals well.

Arnaud Djoum is an imposter of a player. Will not be sad to see him leave in the summer.  Olly Lee and Peter Haring bring much more to the midfield.

The only positive is that Levein must go if we do not beat Caley next week. 

Couldn't see us losing that game tbh, but fair fucks to Hibs. The boy Horgan took his goals well.

Arnaud Djoum is an imposter of a player. Will not be sad to see him leave in the summer.  Olly Lee and Peter Haring bring much more to the midfield.

Bit racist.

On the back foot for a fair bit of that but both of the goals had more quality in them than anything Hearts did all day, so sometimes that'll do it. 

I enjoyed watching our defenders doing a bit of a number on Uche, all kinds of wee sly digs going on. He probably deserved more going his way today but every time I see him, the c**t spends half the game greeting on his arse. Makes it hard for himself to get the decisions he actually deserves.

I've been extremely impressed with how Hecky adjusts things in games. He's had about 13 players to use and has had them playing a flat 442, a diamond and 433; sometimes throughout the course of a game. Refreshing to see compared to Lennon's lineup tombola. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do after a transfer window. We might've left it too late to really do anything this season but I can't believe we're even looking at European spots now. Some couple of months.

I had to make do with the Geordie YouTube lads for this yin warnock.png

Great to hear the lad's take on Messiano, Michael Herring and the ref Simon Collins. They had plenty to saw about big Omeonga's performance up front for Hearts QzWmbTZ.png

21 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just remembered that we were seriously warned about the absolute GOAL VIRGIN that is Ikpeazu. :lol:

He's an absolute jobber. The Hearts version of Akpo Sodje.

The difference in the two supports is we knew Sodje was a journeyman stop-gap, they think Ikpeazu is quality.

34 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Maybe this is the start of a "who can throw the strangest thing on the pitch" rivalry.

It's what Scottish football needs.

Hibs are taking a healthy lead with car keys at the last Tynecastle Derby and coconuts in this one. Your move, Jambos.

Really? Djoum missed two good chances but got on the ball and kept it moving, can’t mind him losing the ball?
Thought Lee was anonymous (except hitting the post) until the last 15/20 mins tbh.

Completely separate note, I was seriously impressed with Mulraney the day (except his fuckin miss). Looks a different player to the one that first joined us

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Really? Djoum missed two good chances but got on the ball and kept it moving, can’t mind him losing the ball?
Thought Lee was anonymous (except hitting the post) until the last 15/20 mins tbh.

Completely separate note, I was seriously impressed with Mulraney the day (except his fuckin miss). Looks a different player to the one that first joined us

Never thought much of Djoum since he was part of the Cameroon ACN winning side. His touch is horrific and Hearts will be the biggest club he plays for.

Mulraney did impress. Wee bit more conviction and self belief and we could have a cracking  player on our hands. Not sure what's gone on with Morrison, he really seems to have regressed.

FWIW overall, I think we have decent players, just a honking coach bereft of ideas and tactics.

10 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

He's an absolute jobber. The Hearts version of Akpo Sodje.

The difference in the two supports is we knew Sodje was a journeyman stop-gap, they think Ikpeazu is quality.

You can easily see the appeal of Ikpeazu though, especially to the Gorgie crowd. He's big and he runs straight at, over or through players. He might not score goals (Hibs have three defenders who've scored more league goals this season, and two of them are equally as injury-prone as Uche), but you can easily knock up a little video montage of him stomping through folks to put up on youtube. Technical merit 3, Artistic impression 5.8. If they had a panel of figure skating judges to score games, Uche would be Balloon d'Or material.

Archived