Hearts v Hibernian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unusually for this team, we created the most chances today. As usual, we were utterly bereft of quality in front of goal and ran out of ideas after going behind.

As for Levein, you'd have to be a fucking masochist for wanting this turgid, rotten shite to continue. He, and the band of oddballs who think he's a club legend can get right to f**k. 

Oh, and we will 100% lose next week.

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
47 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
Young Joe, I take it?

Yeah, he later signed for Dundee.

Surprised that no Hibs' player hasn't scored 2 goals at Tynecastle since 1988, tbh.

17 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Unusually for this team, we created the most chances today. As usual, we were utterly bereft of quality in front of goal and ran out of ideas after going behind.

As for Levein, you'd have to be a fucking masochist for wanting this turgid, rotten shite to continue. He, and the band of oddballs who think he's a club legend can get right to f**k. 

Oh, and we will 100% lose next week.

We actually played not too badly today. My main gripe with Levein today is that Smith didn't last -  this was entirely predictable after being out for 2 months. But Levein has completely dropped the 2 alternative RBs. Brandon and  Godinho  from the squad. So his solution is -  wait for it - to pull Clare, our most creative player (?) out of the attack to play right back. WTF ? 

Can't really hold Levein responsible though for shitebag finishes from Djoum and Mulraney

6 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

We actually played not too badly today. My main gripe with Levein today is that Smith didn't last -  this was entirely predictable after being out for 2 months. But Levein has completely dropped the 2 alternative RBs. Brandon and  Godinho  from the squad. So his solution is -  wait for it - to pull Clare, our most creative player (?) out of the attack to play right back. WTF ? 

Can't really hold Levein responsible though for shitebag finishes from Djoum and Mulraney

We can hold him entirely responsible for not being able to sign a striker who can hit a barn door and assembling a squad where the most threatening creative player is Jake Mulraney.

18 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

And that is your biggest problem

Just now, Joe Terrapin said:

And that is your biggest problem

It's an example of a manager that doesn't understand what to do when you are chasing an equaliser. 

On the plus side, now that Hibs have managed their once a decade win at Tynecastle, I can look forward  to 2029 (god-willing) without having to worry about my Saturday being spoiled like that again.

Was in the car after this finished, got treated to a delightful rant from Bonner about the dangers of getting a coconut to the head and how it should never happen on a football field.

Never change, Scottish fitba :lol: