Hearts v Hibernian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Are we going for 4 games unbeaten in the derby? 

That'll be going up in Craig Levein's trophy cabinet right next to the 22 in a Row Vase and the Punched a Teammate in a Friendly Shield.

23 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

At this rate we will be playing in each others shirts by kick off

#2clubs1luv

#Gorgiegreens

Spoiler

flumensense2.thumb.jpg.644c76139520b28d8773977c8a95eb23.jpg

VanGaals Bitch 

14 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

That'll be going up in Craig Levein's trophy cabinet right next to the 22 in a Row Vase and the Punched a Teammate in a Friendly Shield.

Here We Go Four In A Row

Zlamal

Souttar - Berra -  Dikamona 

Brandon - Haring - Djoum - Mulraney

Lee - Uche - Clare

Subs: from Doyle, Shaughnessy, Bozanic, Morrison, Keena, Godinho, Burns, MacLean, Wighton

Off work  tomorrow night, so  out for a peev with the boys after the game for once - hopefully celebrating. 

Whatever the result tomorrow, it won't change the fact that Hibs taught the 1970s Brazilians how to play football.

Warrior poets, rebels, outsiders, immigrants, romantics and the occasional racist all united under one banner. A team who play with flair.

God bless us Hibees, god bless us all.

43 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Zlamal

Souttar - Berra -  Dikamona 

Brandon - Haring - Djoum - Mulraney

Lee - Uche - Clare

Subs: from Doyle, Shaughnessy, Bozanic, Morrison, Keena, Godinho, Burns, MacLean, Wighton

Off work  tomorrow night, so  out for a peev with the boys after the game for once - hopefully celebrating. 

Get Smitty in for Brandon, and literally any other player on the planet (except Wighton) for Lee, and that'd do me.

I think Hecky has the players and tactics to win this but it's a derby and we don't have a great recent record at their place.  We need our ball players  Flo, Horgan, Mallan, Omeonga, to turn up. McNulty also. I think we will defend okay as that has tightened up under Hecky.  We are due a result anyway.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Get Smitty in for Brandon, and literally any other player on the planet (except Wighton) for Lee, and that'd do me.

It's maybe a wee bit early for Smith - Lee is limited, but he's more likely to chip in with an assist or (even) a goal than the likes of Bozanic, who is a busy wee player for us - maybe Morrison, then?

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

It's maybe a wee bit early for Smith - Lee is limited, but he's more likely to chip in with an assist or (even) a goal than the likes of Bozanic, who is a busy wee player for us - maybe Morrison, then?

Who the f**k knows, eh? 

20 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Who the f**k knows, eh? 

Just got the impression from Levein's presser that Smith is further along than everyone thinks - we'll find out tomorrow.

Well you lads will, I'll be punting onto livescore.com about an hour after it's finished so I can see if I'm hiding for the weekend or swinging it about on here like it's a foot long. pinilla.png

11 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Just got the impression from Levein's presser that Smith is further along than everyone thinks - we'll find out tomorrow.

Well you lads will, I'll be punting onto livescore.com about an hour after it's finished so I can see if I'm hiding for the weekend or swinging it about on here like it's a foot long. pinilla.png

Like, but never quite.

shitwine.png

Archived