Hearts v Hibernian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno; it's possible that there might be a goal in either direction. However, if the football is anything other than eye-gougingly awful, played in front of 20,000 fans who are going to shame the entire east coast of Scotland with at least 4 forms of offensive behaviour at football, then I'm going to ask Leeann for my money back.

Can see either a 0-0 or Hearts edge it 1-0.

Levein to be given at least six months' worth of slack if he gets a win, as all Heart of Midlothian care about is beating Hibs.

Maybe Hecky can devise a masterplan to get us our first win at Tynecastle in six years.  5ca51de0409d2_Hecky2.png.caaa5f65b73bf0cc7856ff74b7917d98.png

Then again, maybe not.  Calm.png.5938ba4b176b6c90c1fd9f4b561cff63.png

39 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I dunno; it's possible that there might be a goal in either direction. However, if the football is anything other than eye-gougingly awful, played in front of 19,900  20,000 fans who are going to shame the entire east coast of Scotland with at least 4 forms of offensive behaviour at football, then I'm going to ask Leeann for my money back.

FTFY before one of your fellow Hibbies feels the urge to,

Going by the last couple of years, the only question is what will be worse, the match or the match thread ?

Early kick off though, so hopeful that both sides can limit themselves to one coin throwing incident each.

8 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

FTFY before one of your fellow Hibbies feels the urge to,

Couldnt really give two hoots, but a quick wiki suggests its >20k ?

image.png.99a24fec9027ce73ec9d9fc865f455ea.png

I understood the limitation on hitting that number was simply down to the poorly located police box and hence some tickets cant be sold?

IMO they should have put the polis box in between the new stand and the Roseburn so the bams can throw smoke bombs and buckie at plod for a change. 

9 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Going by the last couple of years, the only question is what will be worse, the match or the match thread ?

Early kick off though, so hopeful that both sides can limit themselves to one coin throwing incident each.

Looking forward to seeing thousands of Irish flags in our end on Saturday. 

9 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Impressed with your new avatar, Hendo. But maybe trying a wee bit too hard to shake off your reputation as  a raging misogynist.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Impressed with your new avatar, Hendo. But maybe trying a wee bit too hard to shake off your reputation as  a raging misogynist.

Still not getting any help for your issues m9 ?

43 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Looking forward to seeing thousands of Irish flags in our end on Saturday. 

The m9s have had a whip round and there'll be one of these on every seat (home and away end).

s-l640.jpg.a6171ce784ea6a381e7870e31d6e61c1.jpg

Archived