Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 7th April

We actually were quite good until we committed defensive suicide not once but three times. Fortunately Defoe's performance was even worse than Dunne & Aldred's or it would have been far more. 

Singing Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen at the football is a minter that's absolutely off the scale. Seems to be an entire support made up of bootlickers.

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

Singing Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen at the football is a minter that's absolutely off the scale. Seems to be an entire support made up of bootlickers.

Your own fans threw objects onto the pitch in order to injure an opposition player.

Or is it just songs that annoy you?

Edited by thepundit

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Missiles raining down on Tavernier and Well fans are taking the moral high ground regarding fans....

A few Motherwell fans throwing things at players  = cretins who I hope are banned from Fir Park for a long time. 

5000 Rangers fans singing GSTQ, and then applauding themselves = fucking weirdos. 

HTH 

37 minutes ago, Desp said:

A few Motherwell fans throwing things at players  = cretins who I hope are banned from Fir Park for a long time. 

5000 Rangers fans singing GSTQ, and then applauding themselves = fucking weirdos. 

HTH 

Singing the uk national anthem is comparable to pelting a player with missiles?

39 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've made my position on both, extremely different, matters very clear. 

If you're going to continue to be a strange little troll, I'll leave you to it. 

7 hours ago, gannonball said:

They did offer him a contract to be fair but yeah its the marketing that sets it apart mainly, I do find it hilarious that one of the strap lines is that ‘Anybody can beat anybody’ when 2 out the 3 relegation spots were officially decided in March ffs.

Heard that clown Martin Tyler on a game last week say the EPL was known as ‘the league of the late goals’. I don’t even need to check to know that statistically it won’t be the league with the most late goals. 

Sing the national  anthem  if you like but 5000 singing  the Billy boys is sectarian  singing at its worst. But your media friends  will concentrate  on two cretins who threw  missiles (and who should be identified and banned) but completely  ignore your moronic support  that spreads it's poison throughout the country  every weekend.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

5000 fans in Scotland at a Scottish football game singing about crushing rebellious scots while waving around England flags.

Like he said, fucking weirdos.

1 hour ago, Desp said:

I've made my position on both, extremely different, matters very clear. 

If you're going to continue to be a strange little troll, I'll leave you to it. 

I'll take that as the two aren't comparable and you were just lashing out after losing to Sevco....

55 minutes ago, neildrake said:

Sing the national  anthem  if you like but 5000 singing  the Billy boys is sectarian  singing at its worst. But your media friends  will concentrate  on two cretins who threw  missiles (and who should be identified and banned) but completely  ignore your moronic support  that spreads it's poison throughout the country  every weekend.

The Billy boys is embarrassing and should've been stopped a while ago, I never heard it today but I'd the sound down to save listening to crocker and walker.

Calling another support moronic smacks of throwing stones in a glass hoose mate.

52 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

5000 fans in Scotland at a Scottish football game singing about crushing rebellious scots while waving around England flags.

Like he said, fucking weirdos.

Even Romeo trolls better than this, even Romeo....

11 hours ago, Forbes55 said:

Oops! On another site a kilby fan spelt it Hill of Beith? But I've no excuse as I'm a Fifer!

Don't put yourself down mate, no one would've known.

For us, whatever. Gifted three goals so good luck getting out of that hole. 

No use whatsoever, really. Played ourselves into trouble whenever we went short because we didn't move it quickly enough, Katic ate up everything going long because Curtis Main can't header a ball. Most annoying that we kept making the same mistakes over the 90 minutes.